[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

what about a decent option for the animated guardian chest? ambu's charge is almost worthless. other builds that use animated guardian usually go for gruthkul's pelt or belly. my AG died 3 times today doing regular content. t10 map at lvl 76, AG is 20/20
Last edited by enricoschlitzer on Jul 6, 2019, 10:16:35 PM
Hi,

I have a question, what do you do with the Hungry loop ring ? Because without the circle of guilt, we cannot put the herald of purity ...

I actually running like that => https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Onder0/characters
having a little trouble getting my grace activated, maybe im missing a reduced mana reserved thinger or a link somewhere but would like some help figuring it out!
"
what about a decent option for the animated guardian chest? ambu's charge is almost worthless. other builds that use animated guardian usually go for gruthkul's pelt or belly. my AG died 3 times today doing regular content. t10 map at lvl 76, AG is 20/20

Ambu's usually the choice because its dirt cheap and in my experience animated guardians dont really die outside of elder death blast, bleed from lab trap and maybe uelder/deep delve bosses.

Gruthkul's a strict upgrade over ambu's. Personaly im not a fan of belly, the life is nice but the lack of regen hurts. I can recommend bloodbond, used that on my chains of command build. Its sort of an inbetween option with 25% inc lofe and 1% regen.

Other ways to increase the guardians survivability are a inc life corruption on the southbounds and the regen enchant on the victarios (with cruel enchant they go for about 1c).
Really fun and different minion build to play - although I am absolutely puzzled how to get more ES with the limited amount of item slots available to push it...
Hi,

How do you achieve enough mana reservation to cast all these auras?

And what's a good DPS on the main attack?
"
Xanoy wrote:
Hi,

How do you achieve enough mana reservation to cast all these auras?

And what's a good DPS on the main attack?

Its complicated, check the guide and POB.

DPS doesn't really matter on your own attack.

Updating for 3.8
So 3.8 brings another huge round of buffs!

Main changes:
Huge Minion Buffs
Carrion Golem is Nuts!
Ascendency Changes.
Synthesis Items are Back! Depending on how rare these are we can get a circle of guilt and bottle faith again.
An Oiled Amulet allows us to grab Champion of the Cause which is amazing!

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/DuBgSqFU

Only thing missing is new gems - I imagine swapping in Feeding Frenzy Somewhere.Will do a more detailed update of the guide once we have played a bit in 3.8.

Looking forward to trying this again. Enjoyed it in betrayal!
isnt dom blow way to slow and clunky?
or did the 3.8 changes affect it ?
Bayern des samma mia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info