Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

(3.5) [Survived] The Intoxicated Pathfinder | Poison BV 2M+ Shaper DPS | Labrunner and Bosskiller |

"
Fuppker wrote:
I was out of town, just read this, thanks for your time and answer man, ill get right on it and im sure it will be a lot better :)

Tbh i tried izario just once when i hit 81 and got higher lvl and more life/mana, so that one time he hit me like twice and i almost died, so didnt feel comfortable at all in that fight, and my dmg was low, but i guess that was cuz of my gems and other stuff.. Thanks again for your help :)

EDIT: okay after these tweaks, lab is fast and really easy, thanks mate! :)

That is awesome to hear, glad it worked out =)
"
McBinary wrote:
How do you combat the life drain from Disintigrator? After switching to an impressence and disintigrator I find health and mana are dropping pretty rapidly from this degen.

EDIT: I didn't see the pantheon stuff on page 2 previously. Those help a lot, but there is still some degen.

If you're only using 2 shaper / elder items, the degen shouldn't really matter that much.

Im living life dangerously on my current char as i have 5 =D

Id suggest investing in a shaper ring with the mods i've showcased.

However, is the issue out of combat or in the "im walking to another encounter" transition?

Even with 5 items, i have no issues with combating the degen with frequent use of a pot once mana gets low and thats about it since im able to outleech the degen.

Sorry if this answer isnt as fulfilling as you'd hoped, ive been dealing with some IRL issues for the past week and it's been tough, so i've been abit barren from the forums and the computer in general.
I completely glazed over the life gain on that ring. Is that gained on each hit, of each blade? That's a game changer.
hey, i have respeced and tried your TR build, can you perhaps give me a few tips what to improve? Its going really good so far, just needed to put blood rage in order to somehow generate frenzy charges, however in my pob i dont get as near as much dmg as u have

EDIT: with maligaro cruelty mobs just die too fast so cant generate frenzy charges and with blood rage degen is just too strong if im not right next to the mobs to kill them, other than that im really satisfied with the build so far considering i just respeced and that I need some more tweaks and improvements

thanks again for the build really enjoying it atm :)

EDIT 2: Okay so found out why i dont have frenzy charges when i actually read that phase run eats my frenzy charges lol so i have taken that out, and i have changed thiefs torment for +1 curse and warlords mark on hit, and as far as i can see im only missing wither totem to make it to around 100k shaper dmg
Last edited by Fuppker on Oct 11, 2018, 9:25:38 AM
Would an Aztiri's Promise flask be more beneficial than a quicksilver here? We get bleed removal on the hybrid flask, and curse removal on the jade flask - but the quicksilver only makes us faster.

Wouldn't we get a ton of chaos damage, and life leaching from the atziri's? (leech works on spells, right?)
"
McBinary wrote:
Would an Aztiri's Promise flask be more beneficial than a quicksilver here? We get bleed removal on the hybrid flask, and curse removal on the jade flask - but the quicksilver only makes us faster.

Wouldn't we get a ton of chaos damage, and life leaching from the atziri's? (leech works on spells, right?)

Atziri's Promise will indeed give you alot of damage, however the leech is not even palpable, as you're close to leech cap anyway, i think it was 50 something extra leech per second i would gain from it.

The staff itself provides enough leech to hit or atleast get very close to the leech cap.

"But the quicksilver only makes us faster" which is also an element of defense AND offense. id strongly advice you to keep it =), but feel free to do what you see fit =), you can always check your leech numbers in POB if in doubt.

"
Fuppker wrote:
hey, i have respeced and tried your TR build, can you perhaps give me a few tips what to improve? Its going really good so far, just needed to put blood rage in order to somehow generate frenzy charges, however in my pob i dont get as near as much dmg as u have

EDIT: with maligaro cruelty mobs just die too fast so cant generate frenzy charges and with blood rage degen is just too strong if im not right next to the mobs to kill them, other than that im really satisfied with the build so far considering i just respeced and that I need some more tweaks and improvements

thanks again for the build really enjoying it atm :)

EDIT 2: Okay so found out why i dont have frenzy charges when i actually read that phase run eats my frenzy charges lol so i have taken that out, and i have changed thiefs torment for +1 curse and warlords mark on hit, and as far as i can see im only missing wither totem to make it to around 100k shaper dmg

Im glad to hear that youre enjoying your time.
For sure ill take a look when i get to it, but i wont promise any immediate solution / fix as ive said my IRL is about troublesome as of late, anxiety has been kicking in hence why i haven't been around much lately.

haha, yeah, phase run consumes your frenzy charges, you should run plenty fast without it, however id still keep it in my sockets to avoid being sandwiched inbetween mobs.
Thiefs Torment is amazing for TR, id only advice removing this in an endgame gear scenario, keep in mind, that TR with lesser poison (from Dendrobate) or added chaos damage support, actually hit mobs aswell, thus applying poisons but will also give you the bonus of thiefs torment, seeing as you attack with multiple arrows that also spawns toxic pods, youre looking at a VERY HIGH number of hits per attack.

So if you find that you die too much after the switch id rethink that choice atleast.

"
McBinary wrote:
I completely glazed over the life gain on that ring. Is that gained on each hit, of each blade? That's a game changer.

It is indeed, per hit, albeit not from every blade, you do however hit 7.5 times per second, so it is still a very powerful life gain on hit method.

Hey!

Just a little feedback from my standard char I did today. This build is really amazing and my plan is to use as Lab farmer next league. I did couple runs with obliteration and everything went smoothly. The staff is also amazing and will be a nice upgrade.

I'd say my mana is low and hard so sustain without the Impresence but we can use a Witchfire and that does the job!

Looking forward for this build to start next league I love it!

My gears:

Spoiler
I like the idea of this build a lot, especially since it leans very closely to another build I'm considering playing, and a quick revamp of the skill tree would be easy. Would love to see this guide get more fleshed out pre 3.5 :)
I'd love to play this build in 3.5, is that a good league starter? (for me, means I won't need 6L or 6ex item at level 50 :p)

"
Skywebz wrote:
I'd love to play this build in 3.5, is that a good league starter? (for me, means I won't need 6L or 6ex item at level 50 :p)

It's definitely a good league starter. You can run the build with 2x Obliteration and a random 5L. I guess I will level with Toxic Rain for QoL but the trees are very close so that's great. You have few unique to buy really to make this build working and running the lab pretty quickly. The only big requierement I'd say it's to have 6k EhP to run Ulab without any troubles.

I reroll my Windripper build in Delve into this one and the dps is amazing. I realy think I can push Shapper pretty easy and maybe Uelder but i've never done it before

The gear currently

Spoiler

I get very lucky with the Elder Amu I dropped like that. It was sitting in one my tab and it's just perfect for this build! I am looking to get a 6l to push the endgame a little harder. I already done shapper guardian pretty easily with the 5L
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Nov 21, 2018, 1:50:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info