(3.5) [Survived] The Intoxicated Pathfinder | Poison BV 2M+ Shaper DPS | Labrunner and Bosskiller |

"
Yunojelly wrote:

No, unfortunately not. It's a dedicated bosskiller and mapper. Planning to setup atlas as quick as possible and get to uber elder.

it's still 200%+ movement speed though and can with a few tweaks still get close to 300% i think. but seeing as im not sharing it any time soon, it's safe to roll with this pathfinder =). go for it!

Ah okay, still planning to go through with this and go for the dual obliteration version. Also using qotf as I can live with the 25% movement reduction roughly.

Wanna do lab for a bit and than afterwords start another build after the meta has evolved a bit. :)
"
Diocruel wrote:
"
Yunojelly wrote:

No, unfortunately not. It's a dedicated bosskiller and mapper. Planning to setup atlas as quick as possible and get to uber elder.

it's still 200%+ movement speed though and can with a few tweaks still get close to 300% i think. but seeing as im not sharing it any time soon, it's safe to roll with this pathfinder =). go for it!

Ah okay, still planning to go through with this and go for the dual obliteration version. Also using qotf as I can live with the 25% movement reduction roughly.

Wanna do lab for a bit and than afterwords start another build after the meta has evolved a bit. :)

Sounds like a solid plan! i wish you the best of luck :D
"
Yunojelly wrote:
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
The nerf on Quill Rain is kind of annoying to level up this build tho. Do you have an idea to make it smooth sooner?

Also Qotf nerf was really too much but still playable obviously.

Definitely going to be my starter if I can manager the BV soon-ish as I planed

Tbh, just get a tempest or some other bow with the highest attack speed you can find. I believe the math was that a new Quill Rain will be the equivalent of a 1.8 APS bow.

Or just still level with a quill rain. I used a rare bow for the first 30 or 40 levels or so.

You can level as blade vortex though its fine. just make the switch to BV when you can use Obliteration wands.

It's my league starter as well, but i will admit that i don't plan on going the same route this time around. I've been brewing a build for the past week and while similar to this (basically the same gear), it should be much better.

That said, this build still survived and is perfectly fine.

Keep an ear / eye out, i will be making a build guide for the other build aswell.

Ps. you can make this build and dont have to worry about re-investing into an entirely new set of items, should you chose to make the other one.

Oh I am curious to know more about it ahah. Because with the mines/temple/beast I am wondering if the lab will be as useful as it used to be. So I was planning to get into the atlas as soon as possible.

Also I almost did my first Shaper deathless yesterday in standard with those gears.

https://imgur.com/a/gvdUZK4

Spoiler
Whats the 4l you need to clear lab? BV + which supports?
How do you get leech before minmaxing?
"
muzisama1 wrote:
Whats the 4l you need to clear lab? BV + which supports?
How do you get leech before minmaxing?

The links are showcased in an order of importance layout.
The last gem is the least effective, so remove the last 2 gems.

This depends on what armor you're using ofc but as i said, replace Swift Affliction for Poison if you're using a Queen of The Forest.

If its a 4l Dendrobate:
BV - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Unbound Ailments. If you can't get the 1 blue on the armor, replace Unbound Ailments with Void Manipulation.

Seeing as it's very unlikely you've accumulated 5 elder items, you don't really need more leech than what is given from Disintegrator itself, if you're not using that, then just rely on your flask. You will rarely get hit anyway.

But try to get a shaper ring base, and use fossils to get life / mana gain on spell hit.

Enjoy =)
The build has been a blast so far. Certainly fastest and safest build I have done for lab so far. Feel safer than I was when playing a juggernaut. I think I spend about 100 chaos on gear. Most expensive part was the Devoto which can be replaced by any other helm, saving 50c. I think now most of the gear is a lot cheaper so you can probably get everything I have for about 60c. I'm using a lot of cheap uniques for easy res balancing.

I won't invest any more in this build, but on good lab days I'm sure to lab a bit with this one. Made about 8 ex so far. Working on some other fun builds now on bad lab days.

Here is my PoB so far https://pastebin.com/VWmKG75k. 500k mob dps, 270k dps on shaper. 260% movement speed. Flask always up because pathfinder.
Really liking the build.

just a quick question: how do you handle the disintegrator? personally I feels not as smooth as with the wands because of the constant health dmg of the staff.
Did the build, modified it slightly, currently around 360% ms for lab purposes, feeling safe, its a blast. Still on 5l, damage isnt really that good, but i wanted to make a build with that staff really hard, its pretty fun.

It's 'TrujacaKaruzelaSmiechu' on my profile since idk how to spoiler gear into post.

https://pastebin.com/PhiNvd5p
Last edited by Meseker on Dec 21, 2018, 8:41:18 AM
So what do you actually use for labfarming? that one PoB looks pretty outdated and is the regular build viable for lab running as well or way behind in that ?
So first of all i am pretty new so exuce methe stupid questions.

This build looks pretty fun and i want to use it for low level delve and über lab!

So i was wondering if i could use this build like this in 3.5?

Btw this would be my first ranger i would level could someone give me tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info