[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy wrote:

also, after the 3.5 patch we need more balls :)

haha ^^
"
UchihaShisu wrote:

Yeah? Im looking at part 3 and comparing it with my current tree. I opened every node you have + the avatar of fire(since i dont have the xoph's blood yet). But i still have +2 skill point at the moment.

can you please set your profile to public? We cannot check whats "wrong"...
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 11, 2019, 6:15:15 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
UchihaShisu wrote:

Yeah? Im looking at part 3 and comparing it with my current tree. I opened every node you have + the avatar of fire(since i dont have the xoph's blood yet). But i still have +2 skill point at the moment.

Done.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
UchihaShisu wrote:

Nevermind. I guess i didnt see the "Complate tree at level 97" 100 times. My bad. Sorry to waste your time.
Np dude :)
So I just looted this:

And using PoB its ~1,300+ DPS increase over any of my jewels. The Wildfire Jewel actually is a DPS loss according to PoB.

Is that right? Or is there something PoB isn't picking up?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Jan 11, 2019, 9:52:11 PM
How far do you get without the really pricy stuff like enchants, double abyssal tombfist and watcher's eye?
What would you spend the last 3 talents if you got to lvl 100? I can't seem to decide.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I just looted this:

And using PoB its ~1,300+ DPS increase over any of my jewels. The Wildfire Jewel actually is a DPS loss according to PoB.

Is that right? Or is there something PoB isn't picking up?

PoB shows the damage per magma ball. Wildfire increases the number of balls, but doesn't do much for the damage per ball.
"
heisenberg8 wrote:
How far do you get without the really pricy stuff like enchants, double abyssal tombfist and watcher's eye?

From thing you mentioned I have only Watcher's eye. Got one slot tombfists and no enchantments at all. Now I'm 96lvl, doing every map, uber elder etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info