[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I have a question. Is the life leech still decent if I change the Anger leech into Vitality leech from the Watcher's eye? Anger leech mod seems to be so expensive and I've found a couple of Watcher's Eye with Vitality leech and Phys to Fire dmg Anger mod which are cheaper.
Last edited by _Kalec_ on Jan 11, 2019, 10:55:15 AM
Hi, Thank you for the amazing build. I never used path of building (pastebin) until now and i have now a dilemma.
I checked my character stats and it seems that the magma balls have 14k damage - buffed.

Can somebody quick check this?
https://pastebin.com/EpwmtC44

If that is correct, please give me an advise how to improve.
I'm working now on the lab enchantments, cuz they are bad now.

tyvm!
"
I have a question. Is the life leech still decent if I change the Anger leech into Vitality leech from the Watcher's eye? Anger leech mod seems to be so expensive and I've found a couple of Watcher's Eye with Vitality leech and Phys to Fire dmg Anger mod which are cheaper.

life leech would be the same.
the reason anger leech is more expensive is that you dont need to witch HOA for vitality.

its your call really.

"
ybron90 wrote:
Hi, Thank you for the amazing build. I never used path of building (pastebin) until now and i have now a dilemma.
I checked my character stats and it seems that the magma balls have 14k damage - buffed.

Can somebody quick check this?
https://pastebin.com/EpwmtC44

If that is correct, please give me an advise how to improve.
I'm working now on the lab enchantments, cuz they are bad now.

tyvm!

check the FAQ..

(im really getting tired from saying that every time)
"
Acapulo10 wrote:
What about ele reflect i just died 3 times for just becouse of it cant it do thoes maps ?

oh hell no, not even 15% unless you swap gems -- if you love to micro for an hour, go for it. Just sell that map if it's yellow

check the FAQ..

(im really getting tired from saying that every time)

yeah, I know but we're a pile of poor arse noobs (at least I am)
BUT, knowing some KEY THINGS (from the o.p.) would save time:

1) >26 LIFE ON HIT (plus a ring with warlords' mark on hit if you can afford 1ex)
2) MANA REGEN on jewels (you won't agree, but if you cant swing W/M then this does help ME anyway)
3) CAP REZ (75%, no excuse, drop DPS if you must!)
4) AVATAR OR FIRE (3 nodes) vs. 4exa Xoph's (take them early, same time as E/O)
5) FCKING iAS on everything you can get, MOAR ATTACKS = MOAR E/O PROCS!!
6) CHECK PANTHEON, with Blood Rage proccing the 50% regen bonus IT'S NOTICEABLE!
7) FLASKS -- for the love of God USE THE RIGHT ONES

I have just 4 nodes to pickup another ~1k life (at 7200 now) so that should be good enough for me. I run T15's now without much drama and stomp the shit out of every 3 man syndicate encounter so I'm in a happy place (for ME)
Last edited by d3viant6 on Jan 11, 2019, 12:18:49 PM
I made some modifications on the build, some one can say if i have a good build?
the modifications is about the jew: i use life leach with anger and vitality, and for don't loose much dps i use a Essence Worm for afoard the herald of ashe too

https://pastebin.com/15fVs1iQ

"
foguito wrote:
I made some modifications on the build, some one can say if i have a good build?
the modifications is about the jew: i use life leach with anger and vitality, and for don't loose much dps i use a Essence Worm for afoard the herald of ashe too

https://pastebin.com/15fVs1iQ

you lose one elder ring.
Just vaaled my Xophs blood and got +1 to curse.

I use CWDT for poachers mark, what do you think about running flammability or recommend something else?
"
Deklnu wrote:
Just vaaled my Xophs blood and got +1 to curse.

I use CWDT for poachers mark, what do you think about running flammability or recommend something else?

I would think Enfeeble or Temp Chains would be a solid choice.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info