[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Deklnu wrote:
Just vaaled my Xophs blood and got +1 to curse.

I use CWDT for poachers mark, what do you think about running flammability or recommend something else?

not a big fan of curses in CWDT setup, looks good in POB but almost useless ingame.

for damage: flammability and ele weakness
defense: enfeeble or temp chains.
or a combination of any of those.

Thank you very much for this great build!

It’s my second league, and this build really melts everything!

Great work!
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Deklnu wrote:
Just vaaled my Xophs blood and got +1 to curse.

I use CWDT for poachers mark, what do you think about running flammability or recommend something else?

not a big fan of curses in CWDT setup, looks good in POB but almost useless ingame.

for damage: flammability and ele weakness
defense: enfeeble or temp chains.
or a combination of any of those.

I would have to agree probably better for a Ngahamus flame build will probably just sell it. My doesn't proc that much as it is.
I have a choice between helmet that has +18 Immolate and +18 conc effect versus +18 immolate and gems deal +30% elemental damage, which one would you guys recommend?
Last edited by Bootters on Jan 11, 2019, 4:11:42 PM
"
Bootters wrote:
I have a choice between helmet that has +18 Immolate and +18 conc effect versus +18 immolate and gems deal +30% elemental damage, which one would you guys recommend?

conc + immolate
Hi,

i started the game by using your guild and im having much fun, thank you for that.

However i reached 71 and your skill tree ended. Im wondering what else can i give at this point. You mentioned you didnt inluced sword spesific nodes because you leveled up with claws(which i did as well). Can i know which nodes are we talking about? Because i have shank in my one hand and lioneye's remorse in the other hand right now and i have some spare skill points that i can use. What nodes do you suggest?

P.S: I read all of your guide and still couldn't figure out which way i should go.
A different Helmet question here. Should I prioritize a +2 molten strike projectiles with the standard Conc and Immolate or one without the helm enchant and go for one with Conc, Immolate an 30% Elemental Damage?

Edit - (They seem to be around the same price at the moment)
Last edited by Suupreme on Jan 11, 2019, 5:43:40 PM
"
UchihaShisu wrote:
Hi,

i started the game by using your guild and im having much fun, thank you for that.

However i reached 71 and your skill tree ended. Im wondering what else can i give at this point. You mentioned you didnt inluced sword spesific nodes because you leveled up with claws(which i did as well). Can i know which nodes are we talking about? Because i have shank in my one hand and lioneye's remorse in the other hand right now and i have some spare skill points that i can use. What nodes do you suggest?

P.S: I read all of your guide and still couldn't figure out which way i should go.

There are three parts for the level tree progression. Please read the initial post again.

"
Suupreme wrote:
A different Helmet question here. Should I prioritize a +2 molten strike projectiles with the standard Conc and Immolate or one without the helm enchant and go for one with Conc, Immolate an 30% Elemental Damage?

I would go for the enchant.
"
UchihaShisu wrote:
Hi,

idk how you could miss that, its BOLD and underlined..

"
Suupreme wrote:

they are the same price because they give about the same dps boost (depending on the other items).

if you are feeling like doing the uberlab alot then go for the 30% and try to get the enchant by yourself.

if not, then the enchant.
also, after the 3.5 patch we need more balls :)
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
UchihaShisu wrote:
Hi,

There are three parts for the level tree progression. Please read the initial post again.

"
Suupreme wrote:

I would go for the enchant.

Yeah? Im looking at part 3 and comparing it with my current tree. I opened every node you have + the avatar of fire(since i dont have the xoph's blood yet). But i still have +2 skill point at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info