[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Yeah with 9.2k HP I feel pretty much invincible except to one shots and very violent bursts of multiple sources, so I'm fine remaining at that range and having more damage.
"
thomzon wrote:
Hi guys,

Still focusing on this build, got to almost full Atlas and killed shaper after little over 1 month in league, which given my playtime is good for me. Everything was really easy up to T16 included, never tanked Minotaur before so that felt super good !

Shaper was easy enough, but I know the fight. I felt like damage was enough but not great, I'm not that confident for U.Elder (I know the fight too).
DPS ber ball is 180k, sitting at 9,2k life. I feel going over 200, ideally near to 250 would give me the boost I need to consider the build to feel "complete".

Here's my PoB (https://pastebin.com/SgdZnZjW), can anyone have a look and tell me if I should first:
- Get a two socket Tombfist, if adding an Abyss jewel would give me the wanted boost
- Switch to 2 LGoH rings and 2 MGoH jewel, to get additional damage (and life, yum) on the rings
- Improve any other item I already have ?

Here's also my gear directly linked:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance for any tip :-)

biggest dps boost will be the helmet, 30% more ele dmg, or the enchant.
elder rings will get you more life and dex.
Yeah but those are really really hard to make, or really expensive to buy, where the rings and jewels I can afford. But I'm not giving up on the helmet front :-)

Thanks for all your answers.
What about ele reflect i just died 3 times for just becouse of it cant it do thoes maps ?
I sell my reflect maps. Or just use a chaos to change it.

I'm curious about the Molten Strike gem links. Path of Building shows Ruthless and Add Fire Damage as DPS boosts. Just not sure the accuracy of PoB.

Been plugging along though. T15 map last night. Mobs with +40% Ele Resists can be a pain. Some curses can be a pain. My resists are capped, but I could use some work. I only get about 2h a night of playing.

Spoiler
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
hey man i really need your help.

I have been playing with your build since i got bored with thicc jugg builds.

Can you check out my gear or jewel to see whats wrong?

I get 2-3 hits ko by T16 rare corrupt bosses and there is no way i can afk at T16 maps.. They will kill me eventually in seconds

lol man are you trolling?
you got GG gear there.

in the T16 fights, are you attacking? :)
doesnt sound right that you are dying with this setup.

whats your life rating?

i survived VD balls in triple damage mod maps.

no i am seriously not trolling. My life is around 9000

I died a few times when facing phoenix especially and sometimes hydra's water balls almost kill me if i do not attack him fast. Minotaur sometimes almost kill me when he suddenly teleport out

But sometimes these are easy maybe it is because of the map mods except phoenix is always seems harder to me

That triple mod watcher's eye jewel is compulsory for end game recovery ? Normally how much do these go for ?

Last edited by WILDTRAK on Jan 11, 2019, 9:43:21 AM
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I'm curious about the Molten Strike gem links. Path of Building shows Ruthless and Add Fire Damage as DPS boosts. Just not sure the accuracy of PoB.

Been plugging along though. T15 map last night. Mobs with +40% Ele Resists can be a pain. Some curses can be a pain. My resists are capped, but I could use some work. I only get about 2h a night of playing.

Spoiler

no LGOH, no curse immunity flask..

"
WILDTRAK wrote:

no i am seriously not trolling. My life is around 9000

I died a few times when facing phoenix especially and sometimes hydra's water balls almost kill me if i do not attack him fast. Minotaur sometimes almost kill me when he suddenly teleport out

But sometimes these are easy maybe it is because of the map mods except phoenix is always seems harder to me

That triple mod watcher's eye jewel is compulsory for end game recovery ? Normally how much do these go for ?

make sure you are always close to the boss to attack it.
the balls can be dangerous if you are not attacking and getting hit enough times.

mino never teleport if you are close to him, just tank his attacks.

phoenix's explosion is the only deadly thing for you if you dont have enough life and recovery, but its easy to dodge.

i only saw one watchers eye like that and its what im using.
dont try to copy this setup, its obviously only possible with this jewel.
also, very overkill, there is no need for that if you have the right gear.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Spoiler

I can see getting a immunity flask, yep.

LGOH? You mean the gem?
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Spoiler

I can see getting a immunity flask, yep.

LGOH? You mean the gem?

Life Gained on Hit for your rings. You need elder rings for that or Thief's Torment.
"

Life Gained on Hit for your rings. You need elder rings for that or Thief's Torment.

Ah, on the rings. I didn't know how much that would have helped me. I have a Thief's Torment, but I hit a wall with my resists. I'll try some rings tonight and sacrifice a few stats for LGOH then.

edit: mmk. looking over poe.trade and I see the rings you're talking about. oof, I'm sitting ~15c right now. I'm going to have to run a few T10s for now and build up some income.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Jan 11, 2019, 11:05:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info