[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I got this stacked jewel. If anyone is interested in purchasing it lemme know.
Small build review from my side:

Ive tryed shaper first time in my life and did it deathless. even the guardians and some t14 maps were alot harder then shaper ;).

Thanks for the great build!

Even with my limited playtime ( cause of my family, only able to play 3-4 hours on 3-4 days a week ) i was able to facetank ANY shaper ability with my mediocre ~12 ex gear.

Small tip for everyone trying to facetank shaper:
thiefs torment is , in terms of survivibitly , a BEAST. The 60 life per hit let you tank shapers beam and everything else with ease!! Also watchers eye with vitality life leech and added fire damage with anger are very cheap, i droped ash for vitality and still remain with the same dps , but 1,65% more life regen.

Last edited by Enterich on Jan 13, 2019, 9:31:49 AM
"
Enterich wrote:
Small build review from my side:

Ive tryed shaper first time in my life and did it deathless. even the guardians and some t14 maps were alot harder then shaper ;).

Thanks for the great build!

Even with my limited playtime ( cause of my family, only able to play 3-4 hours on 3-4 days a week ) i was able to facetank ANY shaper ability with my mediocre ~12 ex gear.

Small tip for everyone trying to facetank shaper:
thiefs torment is , in terms of survivibitly , a BEAST. The 60 life per hit let you tank shapers beam and everything else with ease!! Also watchers eye with vitality life leech and added fire damage with anger are very cheap, i droped ash for vitality and still remain with the same dps , but 1,65% more life regen.

how much cost do you spend to buy that watcher's eye ?
Last edited by stevehayden on Jan 13, 2019, 12:27:06 PM
"
stevehayden wrote:

Bought mine for 120c this morning. I now have 5c to my name. heh
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
stevehayden wrote:

you have converted which is , sorry for that , realy bad because its nearly zero dps gain.

you need physical damage as EXTRA fire damage, then you can drop ash for vitality without a dps loss.

The watchers eye costs me 2 ex 1 week ago.
Last edited by Enterich on Jan 13, 2019, 2:49:18 PM
"
Enterich wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
stevehayden wrote:

you have converted which is , sorry for that , realy bad because its nearly zero dps gain.

you need physical damage as EXTRA fire damage, then you can drop ash for vitality without a dps loss.

The watchers eye costs me 2 ex 1 week ago.

Well. Shit. Damnit.

edit: man, I put that into the search parameters and didn't even find a single one.

edit2: ah, didn't have "while affected by Anger" option on. mmk, I'm going to try to resell this prismatic then. damn
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Jan 13, 2019, 3:50:49 PM
Got bored of double grelwood so went back to shield and did an uber elder (dont think ive done one after the nerf)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pecS4uWitRs

Anyways, accidentally destroyed an 8% attack speed implicit xophs earlier. How's your day? Lul
"
VoikaG0dMode wrote:
Got bored of double grelwood so went back to shield and did an uber elder (dont think ive done one after the nerf)

Anyways, accidentally destroyed an 8% attack speed implicit xophs earlier. How's your day? Lul

nice to see the build in the hands of someone that actually good at this fight ^^

RIP amulet.
"
VoikaG0dMode wrote:

Jeez how much is all your items worth total? You do soo much more damage compared to me lol

Edit: If you could look at my gear and let me know what I should upgrade next I'd appreciate it
Last edited by BigBoozacs on Jan 13, 2019, 6:40:10 PM
"
BigBoozacs wrote:

Jeez how much is all your items worth total? You do soo much more damage compared to me lol

Edit: If you could look at my gear and let me know what I should upgrade next I'd appreciate it

5 ish mirrors give or take. Build is definitely a beast with 10 ish ex worth of investment, I just went full retard and min-maxed it to the point where grel-shield is at 13.5m dps and double grelwood is at 19.5m. Can't find better swords tho which sucks.

edit: I looked at your gear and honestly you're pretty much set. I'd say get a double jewel slot tombifst asap and then work on the boots enchant for 10% pen on bosses. Maybe try to get some attack speed on your jewels aswell. Maybe get better grelwoods, 7% attack speed implicit ones (I'd love some in standard, but there aren't any here lol; you guys do have a bunch on Betrayal).

Not much to do after that. As of that point we're getting into min-maxing territory; MS helm enchant and/or 30% more dmg are both really expensive, either would be great but realistically speaking they're not "needed". Double anger watchers, same thing. Great but way too expensive.

Last edited by VoikaG0dMode on Jan 13, 2019, 7:27:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info