[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
VoikaG0dMode wrote:
"
BigBoozacs wrote:

Jeez how much is all your items worth total? You do soo much more damage compared to me lol

Edit: If you could look at my gear and let me know what I should upgrade next I'd appreciate it

5 ish mirrors give or take. Build is definitely a beast with 10 ish ex worth of investment, I just went full retard and min-maxed it to the point where grel-shield is at 13.5m dps and double grelwood is at 19.5m. Can't find better swords tho which sucks.

edit: I looked at your gear and honestly you're pretty much set. I'd say get a double jewel slot tombifst asap and then work on the boots enchant for 10% pen on bosses. Maybe try to get some attack speed on your jewels aswell. Maybe get better grelwoods, 7% attack speed implicit ones (I'd love some in standard, but there aren't any here lol; you guys do have a bunch on Betrayal).

Not much to do after that. As of that point we're getting into min-maxing territory; MS helm enchant and/or 30% more dmg are both really expensive, either would be great but realistically speaking they're not "needed". Double anger watchers, same thing. Great but way too expensive.

Jeez 5 mirros, no wonder you hit like a truck lol. Yeah I figured I had most of the stuff, I've done all content pretty ez (haven't tried uber elder tho) so I think I'll go for the double slot tombfist next. I'm not worried about min-maxing cuz at that point I'd rather spend the currency on a different build to try out. But thanks for the tips I appreciate it
So I got a second uber elder quick today and I decided to respec to double grelwood and record it for people interested in that instead, in response to the grelwood+shield vid I posted above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbV6IGAGIIU&t=0s

Dmg shoots from 13.5 to 19.5m but you lose 700 ish hp and armor.

Recorded at 5 am, not the greatest run as I can barely see shit in front of my eyes but hey xD.
Sheesh, how do you make nearly that much dough!

I'm struggling trying to figure out where my next DPS gains will come from. I tried Shaper today and it felt really lacking.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/failsbad/characters
Hey guys, i ve been using this guide for 2 weeks,,

I wonder how much do you guys dps get?

I think my dps are low, comparing to POB on this guide,

I compared to the other guys POB too in this thread.

I only get around 16k dps, and 24k with flask on.

I even tried to comparing POB side by side with other players,

I remove all the item, All the gem (except molten strike and the grelwood shank) on the POB.

I saw that other players can hit 40k to 60k dps.

Iam a little bit frustated here. LoL

can someone help me with this build..

Thank youuu
Last edited by stevehayden on Jan 14, 2019, 4:21:00 AM
"
stevehayden wrote:

I remove all the item, All the gem (except molten strike and the grelwood shank) on the POB.

Thank youuu

I started using double Grelwood last week because my damage felt a bit lackluster (obviously still clearing out t16s but for boss dps it felt a bit slow.) The extra magma balls plus the added stats from grelwood honestly had a significant difference imo. I still have about 8.5k hp which I think is enough (unless I want to do uber elder or something)..so maybe that will help you with dps
"
stevehayden wrote:

Thank youuu

I started using double Grelwood last week because my damage felt a bit lackluster (obviously still clearing out t16s but for boss dps it felt a bit slow.) The extra magma balls plus the added stats from grelwood honestly had a significant difference imo. I still have about 8.5k hp which I think is enough (unless I want to do uber elder or something)..so maybe that will help you with dps
Hi !

I actually running this build and I'm done with the leveling phase. I'm begining with atlas and map.

I read the entire guide but I'm a bit confuse on what upgrade first in my gears.

Can you give me a priority ? I have actually a Tabula Rasa and some garbage stuff except my Thief Torment. I'm looking forward for change everything but I don't where to strat.

Should I buy first a elder helmet and a decent armor before Koams? A 5 link armor in order to do higher map before a good elder helmet. Or a Grelwood Shank ?

Thanks guys.
"
BigBoozacs wrote:
"
stevehayden wrote:

Thank youuu

Thank you for replying,

Have kill shaper and uber elder with double grelwood?

How much dps do you have with that setup

"
Redlighter wrote:
Hi !

I actually running this build and I'm done with the leveling phase. I'm begining with atlas and map.

I read the entire guide but I'm a bit confuse on what upgrade first in my gears.

Can you give me a priority ? I have actually a Tabula Rasa and some garbage stuff except my Thief Torment. I'm looking forward for change everything but I don't where to strat.

Should I buy first a elder helmet and a decent armor before Koams? A 5 link armor in order to do higher map before a good elder helmet. Or a Grelwood Shank ?

Thanks guys.

I changed almost all equipment when hit level 70.

Because i already prepare the currency for it.

Grelwood around 50c to 75c. 1ex ++(max stats)
Kaoms heart 1,2ex
Xopsblood 3ex
Shield around 20c. (Good stats can be higher than 50c)
Stygian vise
Helmet (not end game helmet, around 80c to 120c). End game helmet priced >30ex. (Better craft it using base elder helmet and chaos, but i dont like to gamble)
Some nice jewel around 8c to 30c each

The hardest thing to setup the equipment is maintain the Dex and Resistance.
Took hours to search and buy a good one.

Good luck
Hi, thanks for build.

I changed the ring (Thief's Torment, Prismatic Ring) for 2 rare rings with life on hit. But now I have no more mana replacement.

I saw that in the guide you get a jewel with +2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks. Is this enough for mana replacement? Is there any other way to replenish mana for the build?

Betrayal one jewel with +2 mana gained for hit + 5~7 max life + one other good opt is more than 3 ex :p

Thanks again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info