[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Picked up a few horror essenses, anyone have a good way to make 7L happen?
A newbie question: Which gems do i need to make lvl 20 or quality 20?

There are some that i figured it would be very benefical to upgrade their quality:
Molten strike for fire damage
Ancestral call for attack speed
Combustion for fire damage
Herald of ash for fire damage

There are some that i figured making them quality 20 is useless for this build:

Anger for increased area of effect
Ancestral Protector for totem damage
Cast when damage taken for damage(we dont need it since its connected to immortal call)
Immortal call for cast speed
Summon lightning golem for increased minion life and damage
Blood magic for less mana cost

But there are some that i couldn't figure out if i should max their quality or not:

Multistrike gives "Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Melee Physical Damage". But since we use avatar of fire, do we get benefit from this? Its probably a stupid question but its my first playthrough so i dont know the mechanics well.

Blood rage gives attack speed but it also wants shit ton of dex. I wondered if i should keep leveling it up or not.

Faster attacks and whirling blades gives more attack speed which would makes us move faster. But do we realy need that? I mean isnt it a bit overkill? I feel like im moving fast enough do i need to max their quality?

Enlighten reduces the reserved amount but the difference is so little. Do i need lvl 4 enlightment? Im using thief's torment and my mana doesnt even move so i thought i wouldnt need it but maybe im wrong.

Hope you can answer. Have a good day.
So far so good. I don't have any problem with white/yellow maps. My problem is that I don't know which should be the time to go for red maps. Haven't done ULab yet, but also scared that I'm gonna fail instantly.

Also, keeping up with my life seems a bit hard. I'll link my current jewelry if anyone wants to look it at, and tell me your opinion (or even how should I upgrade it. Also keep in mind my budget is a bit limited:

Spoiler
Last edited by Rvban on Jan 17, 2019, 4:01:12 PM
Hi, tnx for great guide! I have one question, I have elder base item level 83 with +2 molten proj, with lvl 16 immolate and lvl 20 conc that iam using, so iam missing that 30% more ele dmg. Should i risk and get essences (they are around 50c each, i can get like 10 of them right now) and try to get it, how hard could it be? Considering that if i fail, well it sucks then :D
I want to try essense of horror as well but no idea what I am doing, will to spend the ex on it.
G-shank Vaaled

Resolute technique, boss? How is that vs. elemental overload?

Save 3 skill points.
Last edited by Deklnu on Jan 17, 2019, 6:48:46 PM
enjoying this build so far. took out elder and shaper on my first tries, only my 2nd ever attempt at them since i started playing. elder was easy. shaper had me down to a sliver of health on my last portal but i managed to do it. i still need to learn the mechanics but i remembered this time to hide behind zana when the shit hits the fan.

156/159 maps done. just need to do uber elder and get a better helm, watchers eye and tombfist. unfortunately im not pouring exalts out of my ass yet and i dumped almost everything i had on this build just to get it set up as it is

got to level 94, think i might just try to make the long push to 100 as i dont mind playing this build.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Jan 17, 2019, 8:26:37 PM
Uber Elder deathless at lvl 93! Thanks @hybridboy !

Last edited by Salvatron on Jan 17, 2019, 10:48:37 PM
How does this build compare with this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237244/page/1

"
WILDTRAK wrote:
How does this build compare with this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237244/page/1

Much expensive and works only with all gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info