[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
frankiedux wrote:
Hi guys,
I have at the moment 3 ex do spend, what should i upgradfe first?
Spoiler

Buy a Xophs asap, and then just gather a few more C and you can buy a watchers eye aswell.
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Jan 17, 2019, 2:03:20 AM
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Been using this:

Happened across this:

500 Chroms trying to get 3R and 1B on the helm with no luck; always stuck with a geen slot. Plus I have no choice but to drop a 5% to Max Life node to pick up a +30 Dex node dropping me down to 7243HP.

Suggestions?

the second helmet is garbage for you, burning damage adds nothing.
also its a dex base so getting 4 off-colors is hard.
you can use the vorici method, but again, its not worth using.

"
injected wrote:
How bad would it be to run with only 1 ring that has life gained on it? I really want to use this ring and multi mod it with life or elemental damage on attacks and flat fire damage or something. All 3 tier 1 rolls! My other ring has +18 life gained on hit on it and I'm using a watcher's eye with life leech from fire damage with anger. Think those 2 are enough?

might be enough, try it out.

i just went full tankiness as you can see from my gear.

"
Is there anything I could replace multistrike with and have this build still work in all content, even if it's a dps loss?

huh? but why?
multistrike gives us the attack speed we need.
its all about the BPS (balls per sec).
Hello there!

Did someone considered to use

in this build?
A bit less life but more damage (I'm not using Xop's Blood atm). Thoughts?
Last edited by Icypew on Jan 17, 2019, 6:21:48 AM
why shield and sword, why not two swords?
"
V400KG wrote:
why shield and sword, why not two swords?

Feels safer, i dont have good lph rings yet :<
My jewelery rn
Last edited by Icypew on Jan 17, 2019, 7:19:47 AM
"
HybridBoy wrote:

EDIT:
please no more linking ALL of your gear and asking "what to upgrade now?", its annoying and spammy.
just look at my gear and and try to get something similar.
if you REALLY cant resist doing it, at least use the "spoiler" option to hide the items.

I couldn`t resist :)
I know that helmet probably is to change - but beside it what next i should upgrade?

Spoiler
In Game nick - Amarinho
Is it possible to do Shaper and Uber Elder with only 7.5k hp? Im dual weilding and leveling 89 atm. Can someone view my profile and check what I should prioritize on upgrading? I got about 20ex to spend for upgrades.
"
Is it possible to do Shaper and Uber Elder with only 7.5k hp? Im dual weilding and leveling 89 atm. Can someone view my profile and check what I should prioritize on upgrading? I got about 20ex to spend for upgrades.

I did Shaper having 8002 HP :) I died only cause those holes with DOT :) which were all under the ZANA protection bubble :).
In Game nick - Amarinho
"
Amare wrote:

I did Shaper having 8002 HP :) I died only cause those holes with DOT :) which were all under the ZANA protection bubble :).

Might give Shaper a try when I go home after work. Were you able to face tank the slam?
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Been using this:

Happened across this:

500 Chroms trying to get 3R and 1B on the helm with no luck; always stuck with a geen slot. Plus I have no choice but to drop a 5% to Max Life node to pick up a +30 Dex node dropping me down to 7243HP.

Suggestions?

the second helmet is garbage for you, burning damage adds nothing.
also its a dex base so getting 4 off-colors is hard.
you can use the vorici method, but again, its not worth using.

Cool beans. That helps. Actually kind of a crazy thing, but a guy in chat said he finished the league. Did this raffle thing. Used a random number generator and gave away loads of items. All 6L and stuff. I got a bow that will sell for ~5ex which is crazy. That helm I got as well. I'll throw it up for a bit of C and see what I get for it.

Watcher's Eye and a Xoph's is something I really need.

edit: and holy crap, that helm. I can't believe how dumb I was for thinking that would be good. Has burning damage not Immolate. No idea what I was thinking. Totally build for a Righteous Fire build. No idea where my head was for that one.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Jan 17, 2019, 9:37:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info