[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

is the single mana leech node on the tree worth pathing to or is leech worse than mgoh? if not does that mean i dont need mana gain on hit anymore?
Does the gripped gloves "projectile attack damage" work with molten?
Hi guys,
I have at the moment 3 ex do spend, what should i upgradfe first?
Spoiler
Last edited by frankiedux on Jan 16, 2019, 4:47:52 PM
Hi, guys

Got very lucky crafting this:

At the 5th essence I got +30%, Immolate and 50 str. Then removed the prefixes, locked % increased armor and got 20 concentrated effect at the very first ex :D

Last edited by jppdb on Jan 16, 2019, 2:14:57 PM
"
frankiedux wrote:
Hi guys,
I have at the moment 3 ex do spend, what should i upgradfe first?

Got a Watcher's Eye? Or perhaps Xoph's Amulet.

I need to work a bit on my gear. Sitting on ~7300HP. Need a Watcher's Eye and Xoph's. But my resists are maxed so that's a plus. I have two Xoph's Pure Breachstones that I'm debating whether to run or sell. The price has dropped on them this past week. iunno
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Kill under elder twice deathless with this char. using thief's totem.

got 10k life and the thief's totem maxes my res perfectly.
Not sure what should be my next upgrade.
My gear, 700k DPS per Ball:

Tks for the amazing build, OP.
Last edited by jppdb on Jan 16, 2019, 3:32:23 PM
Been using this:

Happened across this:

500 Chroms trying to get 3R and 1B on the helm with no luck; always stuck with a geen slot. Plus I have no choice but to drop a 5% to Max Life node to pick up a +30 Dex node dropping me down to 7243HP.

Suggestions?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
How bad would it be to run with only 1 ring that has life gained on it? I really want to use this ring and multi mod it with life or elemental damage on attacks and flat fire damage or something. All 3 tier 1 rolls! My other ring has +18 life gained on hit on it and I'm using a watcher's eye with life leech from fire damage with anger. Think those 2 are enough?

Last edited by injected on Jan 16, 2019, 11:11:09 PM
Is there anything I could replace multistrike with and have this build still work in all content, even if it's a dps loss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info