[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

First, thank you for the work you put into this for us.

Secondly, my question is on the amulet. I had it drop tonight and was very excited. Except it didnt have avatar of fire listed o it. Is that a normal thing that doesnt roll on the amulet sometimes?
Thanks again.
"
Thorhalli wrote:
I am level 62 and am having a hell of a time finding weapons to use or a single great weapon and a good shield. My DPS is like 1300, it seems so low

Any ideas?

Look at damage of Molten Strike, not averall DPS in your character screen.
Use shield. You don't have any passives for dual wielding.
Also stack fire damage (Preffix "Adds 52 to 90 Fire Damage").
As a sheild you can buy Lioneye's Remorse for 1c. It's not that much, I think.

"
Zeppz wrote:
hey guys... what weapon you used to leveling this build?

Just a rare axe with 3 sockets and some damage.
I strongly recomend to buy Beltimber Blade (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/Dbl04t5) - you will use it until you will be able to affrod Grelwood Shank.
Last edited by Odiumrus on Jan 15, 2019, 11:57:55 PM
"
Elmhurstt11 wrote:
First, thank you for the work you put into this for us.

Secondly, my question is on the amulet. I had it drop tonight and was very excited. Except it didnt have avatar of fire listed o it. Is that a normal thing that doesnt roll on the amulet sometimes?
Thanks again.

You got Xoph's Heart. It's the base version of the amulet. You need a Blessing of Xoph to upgrade it to a Xoph's Blood.
Which one does more damage and is better for the build?

Normal jewels with attack speed to swords
or abyssal eye jewels with fire damage to attacks and fire damage to sword attacks?

Hi guys, I've changed my shield to magna to use higher level anger, what do you think about it?
Spoiler
Hi i am wandering if this helm with "-9% fire resistance" but with lvl 18 concentrated effect and 19% increased area damage

will be better than this helm i am using with level 20 concentrated effect and 25% increased area damage

also, how will the damage of -9% enemy fire resistance fare over "increased 30% elemental damage"

sorry i am complete noob here and trying to min-maxing my character now

Guys, can you check my character, what to improve first?

I have 2 problems i think
1 - cant do elemental reflect maps. i melt myself looks like.
2 - sometimes i die so fast that even dont have time to drink flask and leech life.

Probably i lack something important. Its my first melee build.
Any case - thank you very much.
"
1 - cant do elemental reflect maps. i melt myself looks like.

Same here :(
Hi, I was just wondering if it was worth it to squeeze a cwdt-enfeeble curse in the build. It's really tight for gems links and I am having a hard time, I was thinking of taking out enlighten support but not sure how useful it is for the mana reservation. Some help would be appreciated.
"
antje123 wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering if it was worth it to squeeze a cwdt-enfeeble curse in the build. It's really tight for gems links and I am having a hard time, I was thinking of taking out enlighten support but not sure how useful it is for the mana reservation. Some help would be appreciated.

I found this ring in market, in PoB it looks not bad. Maybe you better use it too, and no sockets needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info