[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

how are you able to do 20m dps wth vms? i dont feel like my dps is hitting any where near that. I also made some upgrades to my gear
Last edited by AdventAngel153 on Sep 12, 2018, 8:35:16 AM
"
how are you able to do 20m dps wth vms? i dont feel like my dps is hitting any where near that. I also made some upgrades to my gear

20M is the total damage over 9.5s, not per second.

I tracked frame by frame from record videos, Minotaur (12.5M HP) killed in 6s. So total damage is roughly 20M.
This build is so so tempting... :drool:

@alexh1985, is this build possible in a temp league? The reason I ask, I'm curious if you have any legacy items or feel that legacy items are the reason it's so successful.

Thanks for sharing btw! :)
"
Pracis wrote:
This build is so so tempting... :drool:

@alexh1985, is this build possible in a temp league? The reason I ask, I'm curious if you have any legacy items or feel that legacy items are the reason it's so successful.

Thanks for sharing btw! :)

Hey thanks for your interest. There is no legacy mods that's critical to this build. It would be nice to have legacy flasks (maybe 10% stronger?) and a legacy Rat Cage with no -50% penalty, but nothing mandatory.
I believe this build has the potential of pushing the delve barrier (as far as the degen). I want to be able to go afk in a delve when it's pitch black! I'll get started on the build when I get home.

"
Pracis wrote:
I believe this build has the potential of pushing the delve barrier (as far as the degen). I want to be able to go afk in a delve when it's pitch black! I'll get started on the build when I get home.

Awesome, look forward to results!

Some ideas: if regen is all you need, keep your spell gems at level 1 to prevent killing;

I've had several disconnections when igniting too many monsters at once (particular walking alone abyss);

You dont need the VMS/abyssal link in helm and boot if you dont care about clearing monsters. Add more cwdt spells for more ignite/regen. eg bladefall, volitile dead (prevent monster detonate dead) etc.
oh I definitely intend to kill as many mobs as possible, but I would like to be able to stay within the delve degen for longer.

I will let you know how it progresses!
Hey btw you if you’re having a hard time with multiple phase bosses won’t the breach gem be useful for abysmal cry against those bosses? mean rip graphics card for sure but would that help? Oh and the Soul catcher quartz flask would help too wouldn’t it?
Last edited by AdventAngel153 on Sep 12, 2018, 6:43:54 PM
"
Hey btw you if you’re having a hard time with multiple phase bosses won’t the breach gem be useful for abysmal cry against those bosses? mean rip graphics card for sure but would that help? Oh and the Soul catcher quartz flask would help too wouldn’t it?

Yep, Vaal Breach is viable in boss room, not just for getting additional souls, but also for reliable healing.

I didn't include soul catcher , it would be a different build, closer to the original VMS rocketman build. GGG nerfed soul prevention time entirely because of that build. The only exception will be soul ripper. If you can afford it, you will be able to afford any play style around VMS.
I really have a lot of fun with this build. sadly the game keeps crashing sometimes cause of too much skill effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info