[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

No i didnt do that. But my gems and gear is correct? What can i improve
"
geilsletje wrote:

i`m just leveling the build, lvl 52 now... but from what i saw, gear and gems looked ok, but, your jewels on passive tree are not good, none have ignite chance... which is a huge thing for this build.

wondering why you took 12% increased evasion below to the right from scion start, and you have 204 int on passive tree, so, the 30 int below marauder looks useless.

just my thoughts... better to hear from build author :)
yea i know im gonne clear that up now thanks totaly forgot that
"
geilsletje wrote:

Overall your gears look fine.

If looking for improvement, I'd say replace your boot with a regular defensive boot, because you are missing out on life/dex/res/ms and forcing to have CDR. You can come back to a good cdr boot when you have the budget.

Without cdr on your boot, your immortal call won't be permanent. So a good boot would ideally have +1 endurance charge implicit.
Im newish to the build and im wondering whats more important on the head piece immolate or conc effect
"
evil666 wrote:
Im newish to the build and im wondering whats more important on the head piece immolate or conc effect

immolate is better
I love this build. Currently 87 and going!

I was wondering, What are the most important gems to 20% quality? And is there a big difference for HOAG level 21 instead of 20?
wrong account
Last edited by l33t_sauce7 on Jan 1, 2019, 12:09:41 AM
aside from being a relatively low level i feel like i struggle with stuff. my gear is fine and ive followed the build to a T almost. what am i doing wrong
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
aside from being a relatively low level i feel like i struggle with stuff. my gear is fine and ive followed the build to a T almost. what am i doing wrong

All your cwdt (and triggered spells) are at very high level. They should be kept at cwdt level 1 to allow for much more frequent trigger.

See the build guide for specific gem levels.

Also, I don't see you have any source of flat phys or chaos damage to your spells. This is critical so that your ball lightning can poison, and give virulence stacks. You can get this on a jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info