3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
1QMonstru wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for this thread... Been playing Dom Blow for a while, but with a different set-up, and red elder was feeling sluggish. So i respecd according to your build (skill tree + part of the gear) and my guardian seems much better prepared for end game now. Just finished leveling to 92, tomorrow I'll try the red elder again. Thx man!

Make sure you get some jewels that have % increased minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently. You could probably get cheap ones with life. Ones with minion attack speed will be more expensive. They are a big damage boost.
Now, I play with a witch/necromancer.
At first, I use desecrate/flesh offering without spectre.

And today, I change for having 2/3 spectre :)
Change Mistress of Sacrifice for Soul Weaver. (life & dmg for spectre)
Like Ofnir_, I choose Enhance Vaal Fallen.

I have elder titan boots with +1 spectre and lvl 20 forfity but without life.
I try to craft an other boots for having good stats life & resistances.

So, I buy Bones of Ullr for 10c with +1 socketed gems

I have Raise Spectre + Minion Dmg 21/20 + Minion Speed + Faster Attacks.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Thx for the advice!

So... All Elder guardians deatless today. And I only died once with Red Elder because I wasn't paying attention. Unfortunately I didn't manage to keep the shaper alive... So I will do it again.

But Red Elder was soooo easy with this set-up
Last edited by 1QMonstru on Nov 10, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
I see ele equilibrium in your tree but don't see any ele damage or skills to trigger it, what are am I missing?
"
Ofnir_ wrote:
I killed uber elder on my first try, but I did so poorly I refuse to post it. Enhanced Vaal Fallen are really good for that fight

Repeat post because I can't delete the last one... How are you procing ele eq?
"
Lowball wrote:
"
Ofnir_ wrote:
I killed uber elder on my first try, but I did so poorly I refuse to post it. Enhanced Vaal Fallen are really good for that fight

crafted fire dmg on his ring - at least it used to be like this.

btw fancy gloves Lowball :)
Last edited by kilgorek on Nov 11, 2018, 4:54:23 PM
"
Lowball wrote:
"
Ofnir_ wrote:

Uhhh woops. I forgot to change one of the rings to fire damage....... sigh. It's usually on my amulet but I changed it for uber elder.

Thanks for informing me.
Last edited by Ofnir_ on Nov 11, 2018, 4:58:31 PM

Haha called out on the gloves. There's currently a circle jerk driving up the price on grip of the council, and I just got back so waiting for things to return to prices from a couple days ago.

I haven't played in years so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss some changes to EE, glad I could help in the process. Imagine how easy it could have been!
New craft this morning

Better for 3 spectres with this boots :

But I hope to craft a better rolls (+ life, res) with +1 spectre (bound fossil).
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
How accurate is Path of Building re. newer minions, and where does he get his info? I don't see any datamining info on ANYWHERE but it's supposedly incorporated into pob? That seems odd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info