3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

Which ascendant is best u all think?

Wanna start the build this week to check its potential for 3.5 patch starter build

But there is a lot of discussion about the best ascendant but i cant find a result
Bayern des samma mia
That is a very interesting question. To be honest I don't know the answer. I have played Guardian and its very solid for Dom Blow and HoP variant of the build.

Nevertheless, you can find some interesting hybrid approaches like one in Ofnir's video where you implement hard-hitting spectres to the build. For this setup, I think choosing necromancer could be even more OP.

Personally, I think I will choose Guardian (again) for the next League.
"
Ofnir_ wrote:

Enhanced Vaal Fallen does a lot of damage. Minion Damage + Concentrated Effect helm is really good. BiS for Enhanced Vaal Fallen would be Essence of Insanity (Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as Lightning Damage) Helmet with minion damage + conc effect. That is hard to get though.

They do dmg but pls correct me if I am wrong its 3-4x less dmg then your sentinels? ~40K DPS per Spectre?

Last edited by kilgorek on Nov 6, 2018, 6:51:02 AM
"
kilgorek wrote:
That is a very interesting question. To be honest I don't know the answer. I have played Guardian and its very solid for Dom Blow and HoP variant of the build.

Nevertheless, you can find some interesting hybrid approaches like one in Ofnir's video where you implement hard-hitting spectres to the build. For this setup, I think choosing necromancer could be even more OP.

Personally, I think I will choose Guardian (again) for the next League.

Ah i think me too.

I never was guardian before. And have a lot of necros.

And if they are all close together ill give it a try
Bayern des samma mia
"
kilgorek wrote:
"
Ofnir_ wrote:

Enhanced Vaal Fallen does a lot of damage. Minion Damage + Concentrated Effect helm is really good. BiS for Enhanced Vaal Fallen would be Essence of Insanity (Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as Lightning Damage) Helmet with minion damage + conc effect. That is hard to get though.

They do dmg but pls correct me if I am wrong its 3-4x less dmg then your sentinels? ~40K DPS per Spectre?

They mostly use elemental hit.

Here's their DPS. You have to put them at level 84 under configuration tab. I click the boxes that say 'minions are at full life,' and enemy was hit by fire damage. I also put monsters are intimated and maimed. I put it to shaper/guardian as well.
Last edited by Ofnir_ on Nov 6, 2018, 3:50:05 PM
insane damage if calculations are correct. we now spectremancers boiz :)
"
kilgorek wrote:
insane damage if calculations are correct. we now spectremancers boiz :)

May be better with Necromancer => Soul Weaver ;)

I play this build with 3 ascendances (without spectre) :
- templar / guardian => block, boost for HoP, intimidated, etc ...
- duelist / champion => taunt = hit's can't be evaded, ms/as for allies, ...
- witch / necromancer => boost of life, damage, with offering & auras, ...

For me, witch or templar is better than duelist.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
Ofnir_ wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:
"
Ofnir_ wrote:

They mostly use elemental hit.

Here's their DPS. You have to put them at level 84 under configuration tab. I click the boxes that say 'minions are at full life,' and enemy was hit by fire damage. I also put monsters are intimated and maimed. I put it to shaper/guardian as well.

any other insane good SPECTRE? non league specific? wanna try it next league but perhaps delve is gone
Bayern des samma mia
"

any other insane good SPECTRE? non league specific? wanna try it next league but perhaps delve is gone

You could probably get them from Incursion Temples. I'm pretty sure that's going to be the new league. Kitava's Herald aren't too bad. When mapping, I prefer ranged ones with summon phantasm support for better clear speed.
Is the "cannot be frozen" working on a Uber/Red Elder fights ?

Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info