GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Thoughts about these pair of gloves? The 1000 accuracy rating sounds pretty good provided the sentinels even need accuracy. There is no telling if they do or don't

By the way why not take necro aegis and victario's shield? This build would benefit greatly from an animated guardian, a curse like enfeeble and flesh offering. Might be hard to fit all those in.

Currently lvl 54 in act 7. Going great.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 21, 2018, 5:24:00 PM
Quick update. Sitting at 7346 hp after swapping some passives to get Indomitable and stacking it with belt of the deceiver for the 50% reduced crit damage. Was taking some major spike damage. Also, if you're stacking as much HP as I am, do yourself a favor and get Forbidden Taste. Properly rolled, that flask will instantly heal most of your HP and with the amount of regen this build stacks you're not going to feel the degen at all. It's literally the best panic button for this build in the game.

This is a great mapping and delving charachter but i had problems with elder.
Was running out of mana when attacking bosses. Soultaker was the answer.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 22, 2018, 7:34:59 PM
What do you guys think of the scourge vs the soul taker ?
"
Fraustease wrote:

I'd go Scourge honestly. The point of this build is to scale minion damage, not our damage. Which is why we go for a weapon with high attack speed (like Brightbeak).

Both Scourge and Soultaker have similar attack speed, much less than what Brightbeak has. But the Scourge will buff your minions way more than Soultaker will.

Only downside of Scourge is that you can't use Smite anymore for the aura (because you can't do Smite with a claw). So you'd want to replace Smite/Faster Attacks with something that would support the minion the claw summons.
Last edited by bridgeburner on Sep 24, 2018, 2:15:25 AM
"
I'd go Scourge honestly. The point of this build is to scale minion damage, not our damage. Which is why we go for a weapon with high attack speed (like Brightbeak).

Both Scourge and Soultaker have similar attack speed, much less than what Brightbeak has. But the Scourge will buff your minions way more than Soultaker will.

Only downside of Scourge is that you can't use Smite anymore for the aura (because you can't do Smite with a claw). So you'd want to replace Smite/Faster Attacks with something that would support the minion the claw summons.

Thank you for your answer !
And do you think the shield is really important ? What about brightbeak + Scourge ?
"
Fraustease wrote:
"

And do you think the shield is really important ? What about brightbeak + Scourge ?

Sorry for double post, but I was thinking further: if we go for a shield, maybe it might be interesting to go for necromantic aegis with Victario's charity for example (in order to have constant Frenzy charges for the character and the minions)
Question for you guys, how about using the Augyre Void Sceptre for this build. It has 40 percent increased elemental damage and 50 percent of physical damage is converted to lightning damage. This would help Smite to hit harder. Also, you get EE every 16 seconds (even more Smite Damage) and when you don't have EE, you have Resolute Technique. This would allow you to take that point out and put it somewhere else. Besides that, it overall it can have 200+ increased physical damage. I'm new to this minion build, and I'm just looking at this in a cursory fashion. If my line of thinking isn't correct, please let me know why. Thank you all.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Fraustease wrote:

the special mod on scourge is wasted as we get the minion damage working for us from a passive anyway. soutalker solves all mana issues. i don't think i would ever use anything else. but it's a personal preference i guess. i just hate running out of mana all the time.

"
Fraustease wrote:
"
Fraustease wrote:
"

Sorry for double post, but I was thinking further: if we go for a shield, maybe it might be interesting to go for necromantic aegis with Victario's charity for example (in order to have constant Frenzy charges for the character and the minions)

i tried that first thing in the league. turned my charachter much too squishy. since i am fighting with my minions in the frontline i was just dying all the time. again probably personal preference. maybe someone can make it work. you can get a carnage chieftain from act 2 linked to blood magic if you want frenzy charges.

My gear
Spoiler
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 26, 2018, 5:33:56 PM
Made a few changes to the build it now feels smooth to play. Dropped the spectres for the vaal skeletons(they are great against bosses). Soul taker helps
with mana i guess.The enchant for DB helps. Sitting at 5.9k life with tabula.
Last edited by bluu_94 on Sep 27, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info