GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

That's probably the best setup for dealing damage. dual wielding soultaker and chimera claw. For fastest mapping brightbeak.

Nice helm you got there bluu_94. I forgot about that fossil for enemies take x% phys damage when i crafted mine.

Mine is more defensive. The dom blow enchant that adds extra blue monsters is also quite good.

Don't forget you can craft minion damage on gloves.

A notice for players who might not know. Rampage does not work for minions anymore. I was unaware of this and have been using this belt on summoners back and forth.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 28, 2018, 9:07:55 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
That's probably the best setup for dealing damage. dual wielding soultaker and chimera claw. For fastest mapping brightbeak.

Nice helm you got there bluu_94. I forgot about that fossil for enemies take x% phys damage when i crafted mine.

Mine is more defensive. The dom blow enchant that adds extra blue monsters is also quite good.

Don't forget you can craft minion damage on gloves.

A notice for players who might not know. Rampage does not work for minions anymore. I was unaware of this and have been using this belt on summoners back and forth.

Thanks! I had forgotten about the master craft on gloves!
Shame rampage does not work with minions , i was planning to include it in future. I wanted to go claw on both hands but then no leap slam and smite :(.
Still trying to improve all my gears , trying to squeeze minion dmg anywhere possible xD
A ring like this turned out pretty useful.

Feels much safer to stay in the frontlines now in higher maps and delves.
I was planning to delve craft a ghastly jewel with leech, life and minion damage but this was even better.

I can recommend some sort of leech. It makes all the difference in higher content.

Edit: Rampage is good. It's just the bonuses to speed and damage that don't work with minions. Bisco belt is awesome overall in delves. There are so many monsters there.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 29, 2018, 11:21:21 AM
Very Good league starter dude! I play with a bisco's collar and Goldwyrm and i can farm t15 maps easily. Thanks for this build!
First of all great guide!

I would like to know if Summon Phantasm on Kill is a good addition to this build?
I like having more Mobs on the field but is effective is what i am wondering.
Is there any benefit running Haste instead of Hatred for the attack speed?

I've been swapping them around trying to see a difference but I can't tell and unfortauntely there's no Dummy to test on ;)

I've seen some debate about whether Hatred is worth using or not, so I was just trying alternatives and Haste seems like the logical thing.

"
SlayzerEx wrote:
First of all great guide!

I would like to know if Summon Phantasm on Kill is a good addition to this build?
I like having more Mobs on the field but is effective is what i am wondering.

not really. support gems mismatch and the gem itself is garbage imo but if you can make it work report back for sure.

"
Is there any benefit running Haste instead of Hatred for the attack speed?

I've been swapping them around trying to see a difference but I can't tell and unfortauntely there's no Dummy to test on ;)

I've seen some debate about whether Hatred is worth using or not, so I was just trying alternatives and Haste seems like the logical thing.

yes more move speed and attack speed? use whichever you prefer and like the most.

we have no minion stats of sentinels but they supposedly deal physical damage so if that's the case hatred will always deal more damage.
I'm loving this build at lvl 57 but I am confused... with gear I just found I'm about to add immortal call to my cast on damage taken

but where are the endurance charges meant to come from? maybe I haven't been paying attention and I've been spawning them but even if I am I'm not sure why. should be a straightforward answer, I'm fairly nooob (which is why I really appreciate this OP, thank you) and playing a league character.

thanks in advance!
Thanks for sharing this build.

I had a lot of fun during levelling ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info