GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

What are you using Raise Spectre on? so far i just been using it on act 6 monkey chiefs. i dont know if the power charge effects my minions if i have resolute technique on
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
Hi,

i am only 46 right now but i run into very bad mana problems?! I followed to tree so far and use the 4l smite and 4l HoP setups. I had Praxis with made it a breeze, but i had to replace it because of resis, no my mana is gone is seconds and does not recharge fast enough. I have some mana leech on my amulet, but that does not really help?!

Thanks

"
What are you using Raise Spectre on? so far i just been using it on act 6 monkey chiefs. i dont know if the power charge effects my minions if i have resolute technique on

Using carnage chieftain (a2 old fields) myself for frenzy charges. Working great so far :)

"
Gvault2011 wrote:
Hi,

i am only 46 right now but i run into very bad mana problems?! I followed to tree so far and use the 4l smite and 4l HoP setups. I had Praxis with made it a breeze, but i had to replace it because of resis, no my mana is gone is seconds and does not recharge fast enough. I have some mana leech on my amulet, but that does not really help?!

Thanks

You can use a Thief's Torment to fix mana issues. Or get the leech enchant on your boots from cruel lab. The enchant + mana regen should fix your issues. Mana flask works too!
Last edited by nathanielvd on Sep 13, 2018, 4:47:43 AM
"
nathanielvd wrote:
"

Using carnage chieftain (a2 old fields) myself for frenzy charges. Working great so far :)

"
Gvault2011 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

You can use a Thief's Torment to fix mana issues. Or get the leech enchant on your boots from cruel lab. The enchant + mana regen should fix your issues. Mana flask works too!

Or run a warlords aura on blasphemy if you don't want to farm lab for the enchant - makes the zombies somewhat more stable, too.
Has anyone thought of using a claw with LoH and high APS as opposerd to bright beak for higher survivability?
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
nathanielvd wrote:
"

"
Gvault2011 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Or run a warlords aura on blasphemy if you don't want to farm lab for the enchant - makes the zombies somewhat more stable, too.

I find zombies a waste of time to be honest. Only thing I think I'll add (apart from the spectre which is actually important) is an animate guardian once I find all the gear required (leer cast, dying breath etc). And with hatred and purity you wont have enough mana left for a blasphemy setup probably :(
Thanks for answering guys.

I went with Warlords and Blasphemy for now. Had to drop my Skeletons and Consecrate, but feels like still enough damage and finally mana is much better. Hit 54 with it and hope is last around 70 when i switch to DB and upgrade more gear!

"

I find zombies a waste of time to be honest. Only thing I think I'll add (apart from the spectre which is actually important) is an animate guardian once I find all the gear required (leer cast, dying breath etc). And with hatred and purity you wont have enough mana left for a blasphemy setup probably :(

Just drop hatred - it isn't that good anyhow. Adds lots of paper dps, but without any resist reduction it don't work when you really need the dps.

And dropping it allows to put a brutality gem in each dps setup for a higher multiplier.
Last edited by ChickyWaWa on Sep 15, 2018, 4:08:50 AM
I am definitely doing something wrong , not at all tanky and have only 5k DB dps. :(

Can someone please look into this ?
https://pastebin.com/qzXTiwTa
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bluu_94/characters
Thanks
Last edited by bluu_94 on Sep 14, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info