GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

That might be a big ask but could we get a more fleshed out gear section? Or does the build really need just Brightbeak and belly?
Dear Ghazzy,

since seeing the new Dominating Blow Skill I wanted to try out a Summoner Crusader kind of build.

Thanks to your guide I had a really safe and smooth leveling process and I am 82 in HC Delve right now. So far the build works really well for me. Thanks for your efforts in creating all these guides. Especially for people like me who because of not having a whole lot of time to play the game like these fleshed out, beginner friendly guides.

Currently I am using a Biscos Leash and find that to be very effective, especially since delving Azurite veins oftentimes involve killing 500+ enemies. I will see how far I can get this build this league.
"
Fallub wrote:
Dear Ghazzy,

since seeing the new Dominating Blow Skill I wanted to try out a Summoner Crusader kind of build.

Thanks to your guide I had a really safe and smooth leveling process and I am 82 in HC Delve right now. So far the build works really well for me. Thanks for your efforts in creating all these guides. Especially for people like me who because of not having a whole lot of time to play the game like these fleshed out, beginner friendly guides.

Currently I am using a Biscos Leash and find that to be very effective, especially since delving Azurite veins oftentimes involve killing 500+ enemies. I will see how far I can get this build this league.

Wow...

This, this is the reason I keep answering questions 24/7 on stream, make youtube content & these guides.

To read that message literally made my entire year worth all the work & time invested, thank you for taking the time to post this. I'm very happy you are finding the build enjoyable!

With help from the guys behind poelab.com I'm actually launching a website to act as a central HUB for all my guides, so hopefully It'll soon be easier for me to help people faster via that :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Thank God. Your guides, in general, are the best ones I've found to use as templates for my own builds. I'm excited that there will be one central site for them.
Build is tearing it up! This is one of the fastest and safest builds I have played, and only on a 5-link! Did a T14 last night and it was incredibly easy! The boost you get when dominating rare minions makes mapping really fun, since you get additional auras etc. Skill is OP, surprised it isn't more popular!

I dropped smite in favor of Vaal summon skeletons to reduce button mashing, use a lightning golem, and use flesh offering in cwdt. Also use a dps axe which I find even in t14 I can clear quite easily with just DB itself once I get all the buffs.

My gear is incredibly average (SSFBTW) but i got a Bisco's on a 5 to 1 trade in. Also got incredibly lucky with chaos spamming my helmet. Yay!

Last edited by Slothrop1 on Sep 10, 2018, 6:01:53 PM
I am wondering where are those DEX come from. I am lv43 now and struggling to slot in faster attack support due to low DEX.
"
ChickyWaWa wrote:
I am wondering where are those DEX come from. I am lv43 now and struggling to slot in faster attack support due to low DEX.

You need dex on gear. Amulet, rings, etc. See my gear above. You could also grab one of the +30 dex nodes on the tree temporarily.
Absolutely loving this build so far! One guardian to go til shaper but everything is so smooth. Sitting on 7.5k life with a tabula, way overcapped resists and lvl 20 gems are coming soon! I said this before and I'll say it again and again I've always had an absolute blast playing your minion builds and this is no exception <3 Thanks for making this build guide!

Here's my gear so far:
Spoiler

edit: i fixed my shield! :D
Spoiler
Last edited by nathanielvd on Sep 12, 2018, 6:15:45 PM
What is your Opinion on adding Geofri's Legacy for a second Holy Relic?

Edit: Nevermind, i had hoped the Regeneration might Stack. Which, of course, it doesn't.
Last edited by Eruyaean on Sep 12, 2018, 5:33:15 PM
What's the point of a second relic then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info