Upcoming Delve Improvements

i wish flares had modes...
i for example would prefer the flare to drop at my feet like panic drop before i die instead of it lighting the location where my cursor might be while i fight off monsters and lose hp to the darkness
so if there was an option to alternate between feet drop or cursor drop that would be so much more effective and work for a bigger playerbase...

regardless, those improvements are really important, gj!
"
jimpanskor wrote:
Great stuff but I would still love to share the mine aswell ... would be so much more fun to go sideways, explore and alts would be perfect for that instead of starting new mines over and over again :(

Only the car updates should be saved, dude.

Saving the whole mine progress to your account would be "how deep can your whole account and 350 characters can go in the mine?" instead of "how deep can one single character go deep in the mine?"

Delve is exactly about the second question. That's 1 build-character trying to go deeeeeper not your 350 characters. :P
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 3, 2018, 11:11:57 PM
Awesome, thanks o/.
Delve is really a good addition to the game, really. It breaks the frustration you can get with maps sometimes. Very relaxing, at least for now.
Just in time :)
The Holy Bible
*signaled
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
jimpanskor wrote:
Great stuff but I would still love to share the mine aswell ... would be so much more fun to go sideways, explore and alts would be perfect for that instead of starting new mines over and over again :(

Saving the whole mine progress to your account would be "how deep can your whole account and 350 characters can go in the mine?" instead of "how deep can one single character go deep in the mine?"

Delve is exactly about the second question. That's 1 build-character trying to go deeeeeper not your 350 characters. :P

I don't see any advantage in terms of depth?! Since the Azurite and upgrades will be shared anyway why would my new chars push me deeper? If i reroll a stronger char I will eventually reach the depth anyways it just does not fully use the possibilities of procedural mines.
Don't get me wrong I do like it how it is I would just love to explore a little more but its kinda useless since u are usually totally overleveld. That may be different in very high end areas but still...
"
Beglets wrote:
What is EMP?
Cave dog special attack that disables rover and it's lightbulb for a few seconds.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Sep 3, 2018, 11:18:58 PM
Fix the Vaal City entrance bug!!
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
jimpanskor wrote:

These 349 characters won't make any traverse if they try to delve above their cap. Thus, sharing the mine won't do any harm. Besides, there are many mines like this one, but this mine is yours.

PS: It would be nice of depth level change would be indicated with a floor slope, downwards for down and upwards for up. POE already can do slopes, BTW)
Go GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info