Upcoming Delve Improvements

Waiting for these improvements before I'm willing to try using flares/dynamite. Need to learn how to use them with the finished product!
Can we get the unlimited sulphite / Azurite dev hack you used while testing? Also whatever you guys where smoking during the tests...
What is the point to delve above 270? The monsters are caped at level 83 T16 maps then what? So we beat deep 270 upp to 700 all are the same exept the darkness, so far we upgrade the darkness resistans then its all the same. I thought it will be realy challenging the deeper we get more monster levels we find, but no its the same.

So those who delve deeper than 400 they only have more time to play thats it when their build is capable to kill t16 monsters all they can reach whatever the time left of this league to play.

I cant see any "challenge" in this league, i only see how much time you have to delve deeper.
"
These all sound good, but two things conspicuously absent:

1) Make the central shaft depth on all characters go as deep as your deepest delve on any character in the league. This way each character gets their own delve, but rolling a new character doesn't start you so far back that you'll be level 90+ before you're actually in relevant content again.

2) Screw right off with the invulnerable monsters. That's never fun, in any game, ever. It is especially not fun in DoT based builds that like to slide past as monsters die behind them. It is especially ESPECIALLY not fun when an invulnerability aura monster is just outside the light, spreading his invulnerability into the light.

I understand you want the darkness to benefit the natives. Give them regen and possibly other buffs while in the darkness, but make them killable.

Unkillable monsters are:
1) a huge source of lag with many builds (sometimes even game crashes / DCs)
2) lazy design
3) annoying for many builds, limiting build diversity
4) just goddamn annoying in general

Exactly my thoughts, +1.

Expanding on the Delve-sharing, let each char have a Delve chart, but let all be playable by all chars, in the same league.
That way, if someone wanted to 'start over', you could just start a new char, and *ka-ching*: Shiny New(Tm) untouched Delve to start in.

With the changes proposed, one would need to make a new account to do this.

For HC-leagues, the chart would also be moved to its parent league on death.

The account char limit of 24 still applies, so it's not like this would grow out of proportions wrt. number of Delve charts. Naturally, deleting a char would also remove the corressponding Delve chart.

If you want dynamite to be useful with the changes, how hard would it be to make a few monsters that can only be killed with it (or make a few special ones not-invulnerable with it)?

Remove EMP monsters. I thought Bestiary was over?

Also (collected from other posts):

Sulphite / Azurite scaling needs rework.

Flares should be either helmet-mounted, or drop where you stand.

And, allow fossils and resonators to be put in stash.

One last thing; why the area lvl 83 cap in deep delves?
Player numbers are plummeting.
"
skimbre wrote:
What is the point to delve above 270? The monsters are caped at level 83 T16 maps then what? So we beat deep 270 upp to 700 all are the same exept the darkness, so far we upgrade the darkness resistans then its all the same. I thought it will be realy challenging the deeper we get more monster levels we find, but no its the same.

So those who delve deeper than 400 they only have more time to play thats it when their build is capable to kill t16 monsters all they can reach whatever the time left of this league to play.

I cant see any "challenge" in this league, i only see how much time you have to delve deeper.

I hope you are joking, as I am not able to farm so hard to reach that level any time soon.

I think everyone assumed the WHOLE POINT OF THE LEAGUE is that monsters get tougher and tougher and we can actually get value in min maxin since we no longer 1 shot the area/ boss.

If what you say is true, then this is a massive s*********t and they should immediately change the hype of unlimited dungeon to unlimited grindfest with no real content and a lot of bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info