Upcoming Delve Improvements

All sounds good. I think Delve is going to be a ton of fun once all the wrinkles are ironed out.
Keep up the good work!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
can you increase the amount of sulphite found in instances?
omg so happy!

trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
Last edited by Smoke_Dawg on Sep 3, 2018, 11:04:45 PM
Important improvements.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
gryphon79 wrote:

One quick question, for sharing the upgrades, I assume it will take whichever character has higher upgrades?

Yes. Updating our car status with every single new character would make this entire thing a nightmare.

Our status is saved on our account in each league, but not the mine progress. New characters have still to travel from the beginning of the mine to the deeeeps =p

This way its very cool. It's like atlas progress or something, every start of a new league we need to update our crawler and do it just once. ( I'm assuming Delve is definately being added to the game, since its sooooooo cool and fun to play around it ).

GGG: I play poe for 4 years, and Delve is probably by far the best content you ever added to the game. Of course it still can be updated/upgraded in the future. I really loved it.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 3, 2018, 11:09:17 PM
Best new I heard today. Thank you!
Best new I heard today. Thank you!
Great stuff but I would still love to share the mine aswell ... would be so much more fun to go sideways, explore and alts would be perfect for that instead of starting new mines over and over again :(
What is EMP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info