The Delve League Launches Soon!

Today is the "Super Bowl" equivalent day for My sons and I (We really aren't into sports of any kind) Got our snacks ready, and our day reserved. Good luck to everyone! Game on!!! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
fuck steam :S i cant used patch !!! :S fuck steam
Should let us in the game so we can relabel our stashes.
"
StrikeS30 wrote:
1888 ahead of me in Queue! Nooooo

22878 for me :(
12 minutes to go... aren't we supposed to be on the beach by now?
Hopefully we gonna do something good on SSF Delve Event.
Good luck for everyone !
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
6 min 20 sec until game time 16917 ahead of me in line, that is until the game crashes 2 minutes in and I have to wait in line for 40-60 thousand....
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
6 min 20 sec until game time 16917 ahead of me in line, that is until the game crashes 2 minutes in and I have to wait in line for 40-60 thousand....
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
Very excite.
Saved
Downloads torrent, get's it all copied across nicely, launch time approaches...1gb download needs to happen still.

Like, was there even a point to me preloading when I must still patch an entire GB (internet at home is slow). Could have just updated the game regularly a couple hours earlier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info