[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Currently lvl66 already struggling with T1 map,clear speed is lacking not enough dmg, using ichimonji as main hand(250dps) and primatic eclipse as off hand. any advice ?
"
inidp wrote:
Currently lvl66 already struggling with T1 map,clear speed is lacking not enough dmg, using ichimonji as main hand(250dps) and primatic eclipse as off hand. any advice ?

Make your characters public atleast so if and when OP or other people who can and wants to lend a helping hand comes around, can look at your setup (:
Took the build and instead of chieftain I went with pathfinder. It's very powerful up to t16 but I started to see weakness in it when I began with t16 guardians. What eventually killed it for me was the mana issues. It can do 6 attacks per second but reality is, on bosses I could dish out 2-3 attacks per second due to mana not recovering fast enough. Life leech was also an issue, at least on Pathfinder... so I had to end up investing alot of points for leech on the skill tree... still doesen't feel enough.

My character is not complete yet and I am probably putting it aside for now but I can say CP is great fun and I'm only on delve level 275 so far but it's been a breeze in delving. With unfinished gear and jewels I think it's sitting at around 1,1m shaper dps at the moment but frankly those numbers in pob seem very unlikely.

Might try chieftain later.
"
OddFrequency wrote:

I followed your build but then decided to tinkering a bit with Oni-Goroshi. Apparently the DPS for Consecrated Path with Oni in PoB is higher than dual wield even with a decent stats stick and main hand (>280 PDPS, 2 APS, 6.8% crit). The degen is not a problem too with regen and leech. So u think should I switch over to Oni for good?
And btw the DPS with 12% AS for Blood Rage enchantment is also much higher than 40% Consecrated Path Damage in PoB, u think PoB calculated this correctly tho? Cause if it is then it's so good cause Blood Rage enchantment is way cheaper. Thanks

Nice. Yes, atk speed should be about as good as 40% CP damage. But it depends on how much atk speed youve alrady taken elsewhere. since you barely have any on jewels, it is effective.

Yea oni shuold be solid. It's a little harder to find crit multi jewels (no dual wield), cant freeze enemies, cant use ele focus, cant block, and degen slows your healing, but should still be good for DPS.
"
inidp wrote:

your profile is private
"
slowcow wrote:
Took the build and instead of chieftain I went with pathfinder. It's very powerful up to t16 but I started to see weakness in it when I began with t16 guardians. What eventually killed it for me was the mana issues. It can do 6 attacks per second but reality is, on bosses I could dish out 2-3 attacks per second due to mana not recovering fast enough. Life leech was also an issue, at least on Pathfinder... so I had to end up investing alot of points for leech on the skill tree... still doesen't feel enough.

My character is not complete yet and I am probably putting it aside for now but I can say CP is great fun and I'm only on delve level 275 so far but it's been a breeze in delving. With unfinished gear and jewels I think it's sitting at around 1,1m shaper dps at the moment but frankly those numbers in pob seem very unlikely.

Might try chieftain later.

you shouldnt be having mana or life leech issues. those are no different with chieftain vs pathfinder. If you have the issue now, you're doing something wrong, and you'll make the same mistake with chieftain.

take the leech/mana nodes i took. also, taking more leech nodes do not help much, just because of how leech works and its caps.

if anything, pathfinder's strengths should be vs endgame bosses because she can sustain flasks throughout the fights.

Id help u but I cant see your profile. its set to private
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 8, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
Hmm, strange. My profile shouldn't be private. Perhaps it works now. I don't have armor equipped but I was using 6l belly, linked with CP, Ele Focus, Inc. Area Effect, Melee phys support, Ele damage, Fortify.
"
slowcow wrote:
Hmm, strange. My profile shouldn't be private. Perhaps it works now. I don't have armor equipped but I was using 6l belly, linked with CP, Ele Focus, Inc. Area Effect, Melee phys support, Ele damage, Fortify.

i see it now. You didnt take the mana/flask nodes. that node should be always taken for PF

btw, increasing mana is likely more effective than taking more than 1 mana leech node. just take 1 mana leech node and 1 life leech node. mana on rings/amulet help. int too. But I dont think u need it

also, change your boot enchant, and also dont take aspect of the panther. I guess you just have too much atk speed.

did u also get alira? 5 mana regen helps.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
slowcow wrote:

i see it now. You didnt take the mana/flask nodes. that node should be always taken for PF

btw, increasing mana is likely more effective than taking more than 1 mana leech node. just take 1 mana leech node and 1 life leech node. mana on rings/amulet help. int too. But I dont think u need it

also, change your boot enchant, and also dont take aspect of the panther. I guess you just have too much atk speed.

did u also get alira? 5 mana regen helps.

I actually had those mana/flask nodes for a long period of time but they didn't seem to make any difference. I also had much more mana on gear before but again, it was still unmanageable. So I figured perhaps leech would do better.

I do have a ton of attack speed, it goes through to roof in combat but I kind of enjoy it- my logic is that even though it drains my mana quicker, I should still be able to regen it via leech.

I have alira, yup. I am out of ideas right now... I don't really want to touch my gear since I am triple balanced with wise oak but I might need to look into new rings and amulet to fix this mana mess.
How should i improve my gear to defeat uber elder?

I can deal massive damage to them but they always 1 hit me even when i turn on shaphire flask :(

Thanks so much. Im having a great time with my very first poe character thanks to you :X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info