[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Yeah, I'm still with mana issues, can't use the heralds and arctic on bosses
Thoughts on a hybrid Consecrated Path/BV build?

I think it could work, just not sure where to fit in BV. If I wanted a full six link I'd need to switch to a 2H weapon. Not sure that BV is worth it on less than a 6 link.
"
Marcoyju wrote:
Yeah, I'm still with mana issues, can't use the heralds and arctic on bosses

yea thats cuz u dont have leech on tree and the mana/flask nodes. boots dont work vs bosses
"
puckmarin wrote:
Thoughts on a hybrid Consecrated Path/BV build?

I think it could work, just not sure where to fit in BV. If I wanted a full six link I'd need to switch to a 2H weapon. Not sure that BV is worth it on less than a 6 link.

BV? Blade vortex? No itll be a garbage build. Why? Just cuz chieftain bv is popular?
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 4, 2018, 2:59:21 PM
What is the purpose of using two 1h weapon, when consecrated path is using only main weapon attack?
"
Rimous13 wrote:
What is the purpose of using two 1h weapon, when consecrated path is using only main weapon attack?

1. just by dual wielding, you get a 20% more phys damage and 10% more atk speed bonus. That's basically as strong as some DPS support gems

2. the offhand weapon can have many juicy stats on it. Depending on how good it is, those additional mods can double your DPS or more.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 4, 2018, 4:07:00 PM
hi

is this good for SS?

thanks holly
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi

is this good for SS?

thanks holly

Nope. It's not good for anything. As a statstick, it's a 2-mod item: crit multi and AOE
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
You dont have my CWDT-enfeeble setup and I think that's a pretty huge loss of defense,

I honestly didn't realize that CWDT would trigger curses. I thought that's what Curse on Hit was for.
"
Dheim wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
You dont have my CWDT-enfeeble setup and I think that's a pretty huge loss of defense,

I honestly didn't realize that CWDT would trigger curses. I thought that's what Curse on Hit was for.

It does trigger. The advantage of curse on hit is that you can level your curses as high as u want.

Something like

CWDT - orb of storms - Curse on Hit - enfeeble

works, but it takes 2 extra sockets PLUS the effect will not be instant. You have to wait for that split second or possibly longer for orb of storms to hit the enemy. Or, it might not even ever hit
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 4, 2018, 7:36:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info