[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Im still having great fun with this build, I love it~ However, can you please have a look at my build please, on PoB my average dps is only 176k dmgs?? and average damage is only 40k

https://pastebin.com/XqpUnxJy

Thank you so much!

I took your advice on using some of the uniques we talked about :D
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
Im still having great fun with this build, I love it~ However, can you please have a look at my build please, on PoB my average dps is only 176k dmgs?? and average damage is only 40k

https://pastebin.com/XqpUnxJy

Thank you so much!

I took your advice on using some of the uniques we talked about :D

https://pastebin.com/BYFHHeSK

You have to throw away those flasks!!! Seriously, flasks are half your dps. I switched flasks for u. check/uncheck flasks and see the dps change.

you also did check anything in the config page, which will throw off dps.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

not just max res. max res is a great defensive stat, but the rest of the mods add a ton of DPS

I mean...there are better chests to use, if it didn't have max resists on it. ie: it's the main point of it.

Don't think I've ever seen someone with a 6L loreweave, that has 76 max resists, but what ever floats your boat

Theres also no chest that can get more DPS than loreweave. Not even perfect rares. The bad part of loreweave is the low life. It's the only bad part.

You view it in a completely different way than I, and most others since the day it was released, but sure.
"

You view it in a completely different way than I, and most others since the day it was released, but sure.

It's cuz many builds that use loreweave dont even benefit from all the dps mods that loreweave offers. But this build does. People make the max res 80% just cuz it's easy to and it is the most powerful mod that benefits all builds, but theres 4 other mods that increase the dps for this build.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

It's cuz many builds that use loreweave dont even benefit from all the dps mods that loreweave offers. But this build does. People make the max res 80% just cuz it's easy to and it is the most powerful mod that benefits all builds, but theres 4 other mods that increase the dps for this build.

It's not like I don't realize that, but 80% max resist is a really really big deal.
Hey guys I was using this guide for my build and found a funny alternate way to build it.

If you stop the tree around Strong Arm to the left and instead grab the Deadly Dillitante cluster and then go to the right side and up to grab all the claw nodes and dagger nodes with Varunastra and jam a Might of the Meek in that socket you can get bonkers numbers. Also lets you take acrobatics and phase acrobatics.

I also decided to go with Shroud of the Lightless for the good health gain with lots of eye jewels.

You give up roughly 700 health, but gain about 20% dps and can gear it quite a bit more cheaply. Varunastra is 40c instead of a few ex for a stat stick. Shroud of Lightless is like 2 ex instead of 5 or 6 ex for loreweave. Jewels are easier to find OP ones since you can use any weapon mods.

Also ancestral warchief scales off of MH damage and your MH has an absurd amount of dmg buffing tree nodes with the dillitante and claw/dagger nodes multiplied by 1.5 cause of Might of Meek. Your totem should do about 1M dps

Not saying this is better or worse, just a funny new way to build it.
Last edited by wtfbliz on Sep 9, 2018, 5:59:17 PM
"
wtfbliz wrote:
Hey guys I was using this guide for my build and found a funny alternate way to build it.

If you stop the tree around Strong Arm to the left and instead grab the Deadly Dillitante cluster and then go to the right side and up to grab all the claw nodes and dagger nodes with Varunastra and jam a Might of the Meek in that socket you can get bonkers numbers. Also lets you take acrobatics and phase acrobatics.

I also decided to go with Shroud of the Lightless for the good health gain with lots of eye jewels.

You give up roughly 700 health, but gain about 20% dps and can gear it quite a bit more cheaply. Varunastra is 40c instead of a few ex for a stat stick. Shroud of Lightless is like 2 ex instead of 5 or 6 ex for loreweave. Jewels are easier to find OP ones since you can use any weapon mods.

Also ancestral warchief scales off of MH damage and your MH has an absurd amount of dmg buffing tree nodes with the dillitante and claw/dagger nodes multiplied by 1.5 cause of Might of Meek. Your totem should do about 1M dps

Not saying this is better or worse, just a funny new way to build it.

Hmm nice. I've never tried varunastra. Just once advice. A regular rare 6link will have more DPS. Since you're only doing fire damage, you don't need the ele-pen in shroud. In fact, theres stronger support gems. If you want life, get a belly. theres also insane rare chests this league with a ton of life beacuse of the fossils. Hmm but maybe it's more expensive cuz shroud only needs a 5l? Not sure.
Complete chimera and phoenix, this gear will be enough for shaper?

Spoiler
So what pantheon in your honest opinion would be best for high tier maps and the end game bosses and delves minor as well.

Currently using Arakaali and Ralakesh, thoughts?
Just wondering,

which unique amulet would be better for this build?

eye of innocence? or xoph's blood?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info