[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

what u think about bottled faith flask. checked it in pob and its a huge dps boost maybe its an endgame option in this build?
"
S3N1A wrote:
what u think about bottled faith flask. checked it in pob and its a huge dps boost maybe its an endgame option in this build?

you already create consecrated ground with CP, so that part is redundant. And there are stronger flasks for cheaper, like lions, atziris, wise oak, and taste of hate. theres no space for another dps flask.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Mar 15, 2019, 10:18:32 PM
is starkonja's with "consecrated deals 40% increased damage" enchant better than the helmet you have under "End game setup"?
Last edited by urbanguru42 on Mar 16, 2019, 11:29:59 AM
Hey, thanks for posting this.

In the POB you put that you are getting adrenaline. I have no idea where you are getting that?
I hear a lot that the melee build are low, what do you think of that ?
We can make every content of the game with this build actually ?
I'm having a weird thing trying to upgrade my swords, literally nothing I plug in PoB seems to be an upgrade over Ahns might - a 2aps, 280pdps, 6.8 crit chance foil like the one in your endgame PoB link is showing as a 46% drop in total dps over the Ahns in my main hand.

My PoB is here: https://pastebin.com/sjZKsUsV

I feel like the low attack speed and mediocre crit should make it fairly easy to find an improvement, is the PDPS on Ahn's Might just that much higher or am I screwing my configuration somewhere?
"
urbanguru42 wrote:
is starkonja's with "consecrated deals 40% increased damage" enchant better than the helmet you have under "End game setup"?

thats a good option but a good rare will be better than a starkonja. but buy if its not too expensive
"
thatguy14 wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting this.

In the POB you put that you are getting adrenaline. I have no idea where you are getting that?

really? woops idk how that happened.
"
moooo566 wrote:
I'm having a weird thing trying to upgrade my swords, literally nothing I plug in PoB seems to be an upgrade over Ahns might - a 2aps, 280pdps, 6.8 crit chance foil like the one in your endgame PoB link is showing as a 46% drop in total dps over the Ahns in my main hand.

I feel like the low attack speed and mediocre crit should make it fairly easy to find an improvement, is the PDPS on Ahn's Might just that much higher or am I screwing my configuration somewhere?

Ahns might is ok but its slow.

ok u have bigger problems before waepons. your weapons are ok actually.

1. flasks. see flask section

2. too much res. it looks like u dont know what mods to get on items other than life/res. on gloves, get atk speed. on rings, get ele damage, added phys, and life.

3. for amulet, i recommend Hyrri's Truth Jade Amulet. it's a new unique. its 1 alc and this is the only source of accuracy u need. it's very good.

4. use vaal warchief and ancestral protector
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Mar 16, 2019, 11:29:07 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
moooo566 wrote:

Ahns might is ok but its slow.

ok u have bigger problems before waepons. your weapons are ok actually.

1. flasks. see flask section

2. too much res. it looks like u dont know what mods to get on items other than life/res. on gloves, get atk speed. on rings, get ele damage, added phys, and life.

3. for amulet, i recommend Hyrri's Truth Jade Amulet. it's a new unique. its 1 alc and this is the only source of accuracy u need. it's very good.

4. use vaal warchief and ancestral protector

Thanks very much for all the advice.

Yeah the attack speed is the main reason I want to upgrade - if I can maintain the DPS but do it in smaller chunks it's way smoother for clearing and lets me move away more quickly when the bosses get back. Just feels really clunky. I'm barely into yellow maps so the damage is less important than the feel of the build right now.

On the other points:

1. yep, I always suck at flasks. No real excuse, just too lazy to spend much time shopping.

2: yeah, I went heavy on resistance when buying babby's first mapping gear, makes it easier to upgrade later when I want actual stats. Thanks for the tips, I'll start mixing that stuff in..

3. Oh wow Hyrri's Truth looks rad, I haven't seen anyone talking about it.

4. Thanks for the reminder, gotta sort out my sockets properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info