[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

its a good build starter for synthesis league ? ( i play the game until 3 month ? )
"
Niico75 wrote:
its a good build starter for synthesis league ? ( i play the game until 3 month ? )

yea the build didnt change much. see list of changes at the top of the guide
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Mar 7, 2019, 10:47:17 AM
i'm wondering if the new divine fury is worth it? 5% more fire damage from phys... looks tasty
"
adubs300 wrote:
i'm wondering if the new divine fury is worth it? 5% more fire damage from phys... looks tasty

it's pretty good. u can take it if u want, but "gain 5% phys as fire" is not quite 5% more because you already have other sources of phys as fire, including the ascendancy and herald of ash.
Wonder if I can use purifying flame instead consecrated
"
Marcoyju wrote:
Wonder if I can use purifying flame instead consecrated

Yea. I was actually thinking of playing Chieftain purifying flame with cast on crit. It might be my 2nd build. It will work with hand casting too. It should be tanky and high DPS, but it might be slow.

But this guide wouldnt work for it. you'd need totally different gear/tree
Last league, i was playing the scion flicker/molten strike who was THE build i enjoyed the most, this league i'm trying this one and IDK, i feel really squishy with it, no idea why.

In term of dmg, i don't lack of anything, but in term of toughness, i feel like a lil twerp :/
Hey,

I started following this guide once the league started and finally got past through the campaign today. Bought a few items, figured out the resistances and started doing maps.
Wanted to make sure the gear is fine for the beginning of maps. Im having a bit of mana issues. Everything is okay when the density of mobs is high, but I run out of mana quickly fighting bosses or more tough elites. Is the problem going to disappear once I get some jewels and more passives on the tree?

Also, what map mods I should avoid? Elemental reflect I suppose?

Here is my current character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TomekSzymek/characters

Appriciate or your help :)
Coming back to the game after a while. This might be a stupid question but how does Consecrated Path with dual wield work since stat sticks dont work anymore, does your weapon alternate every hit?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
Coming back to the game after a while. This might be a stupid question but how does Consecrated Path with dual wield work since stat sticks dont work anymore, does your weapon alternate every hit?

yes. just pretend statsticks never existed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info