[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Killed shaper for the first time, thanks for the build!
Last edited by Flopolopogus on Feb 5, 2019, 12:43:56 PM
"
Saltbringer wrote:
I'm running 2H terminus est (after flirting with a voidforge for some time), lvl 81 and starting to have survivability issues at T7/T8 maps. I need to upgrade my boots for some life, but other than that, I'm not sure where else to be tweaking.

I do have a Lycodisae and Ahn's Might sitting in my stash, so I have been tempted to respec to the SnB variant. I have no interest in dual wielding. Any advice?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Saltbringer/characters

finish your ascendancy, I used the anti stun pantheon. -- get lions roar, atziri's promise

your total life is very low you need like 6k+

Idk why your regen isn't that good.

Skill set up --- Consecrated -- Concentrated effect -- melee physical -- elemental damage -- fire penetration -- elemental focus

arctic armor might help

This is my Solo self found version killed shaper the other day. https://pastebin.com/BtHsYKfw

Path of building is a great tool
"

How?? I have life on every piece of equipment other than weapon and just hit 5k
"
Saltbringer wrote:
"

How?? I have life on every piece of equipment other than weapon and just hit 5k

ur missing levels. also, u could have a lot more life on belt and helm. Id change those. those r pretty bad. change gloves too. that thing seems good but its not.

quality flasks

ahns might without dual wielding will be the slowest thing ever. dont do it.
Thanks for the info on this build, first time playing in a few years and having fun. Spent quite a few on this build, just killed the last guardian and now looking to fight shaper for the first time. Any thoughts on my setup prior to heading in there?

"
zeddemore wrote:
Thanks for the info on this build, first time playing in a few years and having fun. Spent quite a few on this build, just killed the last guardian and now looking to fight shaper for the first time. Any thoughts on my setup prior to heading in there?

u probably lack accruacy

check flask section again. missing diamond.

dont forget to swap gems/flasks vs shaper
Thanks for the quick reply. I put a basalt flask in for the diamond for the guardian fights, maybe that was the wrong move. Accuracy is at 90%.

I also found that the 6th gem of 'added fire' adds the most tooltip DPS, but is that recommended vs shaper, or 20/20 ruthless? I was contemplating determination vs shaper but would have to drop a herald to fit it. I've also seen a recommendation for running cold resistance aura for shaper.
Last edited by zeddemore on Feb 6, 2019, 11:30:58 AM
"
zeddemore wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. I put a basalt flask in for the diamond for the guardian fights, maybe that was the wrong move. Accuracy is at 90%.

I also found that the 6th gem of 'added fire' adds the most tooltip DPS, but is that recommended vs shaper, or 20/20 ruthless? I was contemplating determination vs shaper but would have to drop a herald to fit it. I've also seen a recommendation for running cold resistance aura for shaper.

cold res aura doesnt do anything if u have loreweave.

added fire might add more dps than last league, because statsticks are gone. u can try that. theres no optimal setup. theres many supports that work, so "optimal" depends on your specific build plus preference

determination wont do anything either.

if u want more defense, take spell dodge on tree, and get spell dodge on boot enchant and pantheon. remove immortal call vs shaper.

also yugul pantheon.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Feb 6, 2019, 5:00:28 PM
Hey! Sorry I'm a bit late to the party!
Thanks for taking the time to write this guide :)

Quick question, maybe I missed something but..
How do you generate endurance charges with this build?
I looked into endurance charges on melee stun + leap slam.. but feels kinda bad.. any better options?
"
aND04 wrote:
Hey! Sorry I'm a bit late to the party!
Thanks for taking the time to write this guide :)

Quick question, maybe I missed something but..
How do you generate endurance charges with this build?
I looked into endurance charges on melee stun + leap slam.. but feels kinda bad.. any better options?

from ascendancy. on killing burning enemies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info