3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
sansanic99966 wrote:
Going for non crit , ele overlord version is viable for endgame content?

It can be done, however totems can't trigger Overload so you'll have to weave in other skills to proc 40% dmg. And with passives and gear, you'll be sacrificing like 250-550 crit multiplier, so you'll need to rebuild your character quite a bit to skip those and excessive crit chance passives. Shaman's Devotion, Annihilation, Throatseeker, and Assassination.

Orb of storms works well for ele overlord proc, only thing i am worried about damage without crit.
Noob here. Can you explain how I get 4 totems?
"
Hootbagz3 wrote:

When you do the first 2 labyrinths you want to invest your points in "Pursuit of Faith" and "Ritual of Awakening". Both of these points will give you the ability to place one additional totem.
"
Hootbagz3 wrote:

Ancestral Bond (Tree) gives +1 totem
Pursuit of Faith (Hierophant Ascendancy Node) gives +1 totem
Ritual of Awakening (Hierophant Ascendancy Node) gives +1 totem
The new minion passives do not affect totems. Totems are labeled as Totem not minions. I dont see anything in the patch notes that state totems are now considered minions.
"
RathisDM wrote:
The new minion passives do not affect totems. Totems are labeled as Totem not minions. I dont see anything in the patch notes that state totems are now considered minions.

The spiritual aid passive copies minion passives onto you which affects totems
All of the effects or just the damage effects as it reads?
Your link to pastebin isn't working for me. Do you have the PoE Passive Tree updated and can you link right to that instead? Thanks!
is there a more indepth leveling guide and skill gem progression guide?

I'd also like to know if there are good leveling uniques
"
sighlight wrote:
is there a more indepth leveling guide and skill gem progression guide?

I'd also like to know if there are good leveling uniques

besides of that the tree is not optimized
op doesn't care about finetuning
the build itself is nothing new
the guide is more like a try to get attention
Last edited by RushBone on Sep 2, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info