3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
rhenk75 wrote:
I know that. What I'm asking is if it's not better to loose the defensive stat of Divine Guidance to have more damage (40% of Illuminated Devotion).

Unless you're speed farming lower maps, the defense of GD will be better. 150 max mana, plus your mana modifiers, and more hp from mp will help survive big hits in higher maps.

But it is subjective. Some people like playing more glass cannon.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
rhenk75 wrote:
I know that. What I'm asking is if it's not better to loose the defensive stat of Divine Guidance to have more damage (40% of Illuminated Devotion).

Unless you're speed farming lower maps, the defense of GD will be better. 150 max mana, plus your mana modifiers, and more hp from mp will help survive big hits in higher maps.

But it is subjective. Some people like playing more glass cannon.

Thanks!
What about Soul Mantle?
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
What about Soul Mantle?

Viable - Yes for story and early to mid mapping
Safer - Not than a 6L rare with hp/resists
Value - No IMO, 6L Soul Mantle will be very expensive for the 7th socket and a bit more spell damage. The 6th totem will be nice for bosses since they don't move around a lot, but you'll want survival for late bosses, not glass cannon. The totem HP will be nice for RF totems and AoE bosses, but that curse will cause deaths if you run out of curse immune flasks and get hit with a stack of curses. You'll also be losing some uniques in other slots that would need resists to make up for it.

Imagine fighting Shaper or frag bosses with every curse on you because they nuked your totems while out of charges. Ouch.
Just wondering - why no searing bond used? It's an extra totem for Ritual of Awakening for free essentially, and there are free gem slots in the setup.
Totems are considered Minions Now? whats with all the minion nodes?
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Totems are considered Minions Now? whats with all the minion nodes?

Spiritual Aid node
Why take the power charge nodes if the build doesnt generate charges?
"
Niwi wrote:
Why take the power charge nodes if the build doesnt generate charges?

It does when you take Conviction of Power.
The 2 minion nodes after Spiritual Aid seem a bit underwhelming. Any suggestions on alternatives? Maybe find a way to get to Breath of Lightning with sacrificing an additional 2 nodes?

Really liking this build so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info