3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hi which Pantheon Gods you use?
how deep into deleves do you think this can honestly get? i have no interest in mapping and bossing beyond whats required and want to focus on delves
Played this build to 79 today with some minor deviations.

To note:

I'm considering putting a self cast Vaal Arc in to link with Increased duration to get the buff for a long time without wasting a totem.

Right now everything at my level just flat out melts. Not using clear mind yet (too expensive) and using clarity instead. Survivability feels fine if you're quick on the trigger with phase run.
"
KtQ wrote:
Just wondering - why no searing bond used? It's an extra totem for Ritual of Awakening for free essentially, and there are free gem slots in the setup.

I added it in for the extra regen.
For the post about how well it does:

I hit lvl 72 on shit gear(delve depth 110ish), nothing besides the four link, have been so lazy about everything. I dont have too much of a problem, just playing defensively around the totems. Clearing well enough for me now. Doing a temple in delve at the moment.

Haven't been pushing it hard, working on maps. I think with some defensive set up, it'd be great. Would love some ideas..I'm kinda new.
Last edited by Difficulties on Sep 2, 2018, 5:18:54 PM
"
Difficulties wrote:
For the post about how well it does:

I hit lvl 72 on shit gear(delve depth 110ish), nothing besides the four link, have been so lazy about everything. I dont have too much of a problem, just playing defensively around the totems. Clearing well enough for me now. Doing a temple in delve at the moment.

Haven't been pushing it hard, working on maps. I think with some defensive set up, it'd be great. Would love some ideas..I'm kinda new.

I've barely made any gear upgrades and I'm into t14 maps at level 87, totems and arc just make the game fairly easy. My only complaint is single target is kinda meh.
How does tukohamas fortress go in the shield slot assuming price is no problem?
I really love the minion playstyle, but I also love Arc. Trying to find a way to fuse this build that already has a ton of minion nodes for that one Spiritual node, but I am trying to find a way to be able to amass a small army of minions.

Is there any value in a SRS totem with like minion damage and culling. Just looking for suggestions since I am still fairly new.

Also was wondering why you don't use innervate support or spell echo. I'm sure there are valid reasons, again, I'm just new looking for some help.

Thanks!!
Totems cannot be supported by spell echo.
In the PasteBin there are lots of minion nodes.

Minion nodes are not supposed to affect totems, and don't in tooltip.

Is there something I'm missing here - or is it all for the golem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info