3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Sutex wrote:
Why all the minion nodes?
Read the 3rd line of Spiritual Aid "Increases and Reductions to Minions Damage also Affect YOU Which means all that juicy damage can be allocated
Spiritual Aid keystone (under ancestral bond) makes minion nodes affect "You" and because "You" affect totems, you get the idea.
For Bandits do we help Alira or kill them all?

Ok, PoB shows Alira
Last edited by venk2011 on Aug 31, 2018, 3:09:40 PM
Spiritual Command not worth? (noob question)

EDIT: Doesnt need to answer, I get it now.
Last edited by mamedesigor on Aug 31, 2018, 3:15:42 PM
"
venk2011 wrote:
For Bandits do we help Alira or kill them all?

Ok, PoB shows Alira

Alira for Mana Reg, Crit Multi and the Free resistances. But you can also bring your own touch with getting the 2 juicy points.
"
Noximos wrote:
"
Sutex wrote:
Why all the minion nodes?
Read the 3rd line of Spiritual Aid "Increases and Reductions to Minions Damage also Affect YOU Which means all that juicy damage can be allocated

ahh, didn't see that. Nice. Thanks for the reply.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Hi there, also looking to try this build for Delve, but I have 2 questions.

1. How well does Arc play with the new Delve mechanic? Was going to look at regular Arc, but friend is concerned that where Darkness makes mobs immune, it will waste a lot of Arc'd (is that a word?) damage. Totems help since I can just keep recasting them towards the edge of the light, but curious if something with more punch would be needed for later levels. Might not have a definitive until later in league.

2. Can we get a list of weapon/shield mods to aim for with priority? Like if we can only afford 2-3 major rolls, which ones should we aim for first?

I'm at work so can't look at PoB yet, but looking forward to trying it out tomorrow!

Arc Totems will not be a build you want for the deepest delves. But it's definetly a build that you can easy increase to get into deeper delves.
Really good clearing and easy to play. Also you can dodge shit easy cause you don't need to do dmg by yourself.

As Weaponmods you should always aim for Spelldamage and spellcrit chance. After that you want to go for crit multi first and lightning added to spells as 4. mod if you can get that.
"
sharx123 wrote:
what about loreweave ? shouldnt it be interesting pushing for it ?

Not really worth it. And you don't want to spend to many currency on that. Better spend currency on Weapons and good jewels. You should aim for a shaper chest with + 1.4-1.5& to spell crit. and maybe the mom or % mana gain on kill mod.
Can u make somes tree leveling please ?
level 30, level 50 etc ?
I think take this build to Starter League.

"
Bourgee wrote:
Arc Totems will not be a build you want for the deepest delves. But it's definetly a build that you can easy increase to get into deeper delves.
Really good clearing and easy to play. Also you can dodge shit easy cause you don't need to do dmg by yourself.

As Weaponmods you should always aim for Spelldamage and spellcrit chance. After that you want to go for crit multi first and lightning added to spells as 4. mod if you can get that.

That makes sense. I looked into some videos and the cart moves with you so you can control how fast/slow to make the cart go. We'll see what happens and I may do this char for mapping and 2nd char for Delves.

Perfect, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info