3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hello, what about further investment in the gear? Soul mantle 6l, eclipse solaris? What should i aim for?
"
venk2011 wrote:
"
despair1337 wrote:
hey, do totems count as minions? you skilled minion nodes at the passive tree

According to Wiki totem do not count as Minions:

Totems allies are not considered to be minions, and are therefore not affected by minion-specific modifiers.

But PoB shows an increased Damage if i select the minion skills !?

It's the Spiritual aid passive.
Increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you. Not sure if it is the most efficient way to get damage or not, but that is most likely why that is working.
What about dual Void Battery? Since now shimmerons are nerfed.
"
shellshell420 wrote:
"
venk2011 wrote:
"
despair1337 wrote:
hey, do totems count as minions? you skilled minion nodes at the passive tree

According to Wiki totem do not count as Minions:

Totems allies are not considered to be minions, and are therefore not affected by minion-specific modifiers.

But PoB shows an increased Damage if i select the minion skills !?

It's the Spiritual aid passive.
Increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you. Not sure if it is the most efficient way to get damage or not, but that is most likely why that is working.

This is indeed why.
hey man havent played in awhile and just hopped on. going to try this build out. thanks for the quick writeup :) nice and simple for a league starter
why we don't get elemental focus, shock help alot vs fat bosses?
"
n1quino wrote:
why we don't get elemental focus, shock help alot vs fat bosses?

1. pls read the description of ele focus. than you will see with ele focus you can not shock anymore with lightning skills.
"
Proctoblast wrote:
What about dual Void Battery? Since now shimmerons are nerfed.

Hey. a rare wand or dagger will give you more damage than void battery. but you can still go for void battery. a good rolled dagger/wand will be easy to get. last league i got my wand at act 8 and used it until i got my shimmeron at lvl 92.
Is the path of building bugged for anyone else? Only showing two nodes.
"
Troy1191 wrote:
"
Rzarazor49 wrote:
I messed around with utilizing Spiritual Aid and got up to 500k DPS per totem. Lost a little bit of EHP, but it might be worth playing around with some.

5 extra skill points for about a 10% damage increased per totem doesn't really seem worth while.

If you take the next 2 and Lord of the Dead you gonna get almost 20% dmg increase per totem. for 8 points. that's definatly worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info