3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Darvoth wrote:
Hello, what about further investment in the gear? Soul mantle 6l, eclipse solaris? What should i aim for?

I wouldn't go for a soul mantle it has many downsides. you should aim for a better chest with 1.5% crit. and always look for better weapon/shield. that's gonna be the biggest increase. opal rings and jewels are also always something you can invest into.
"
Rzarazor49 wrote:
I messed around with utilizing Spiritual Aid and got up to 500k DPS per totem. Lost a little bit of EHP, but it might be worth playing around with some.

You can also wear a bone helmet base and push the damage up further.

https://pastebin.com/vTdb1D8L

Thanks man! I changed the pob and the guide around it. seems worth. with the bone helmet you don't even need to get a lab enchant.
"
Maggsi wrote:
You can save 1 Point in your tree.
Connect the Shaman's Dominion cluster on the right side und remove the 2 +10 int nodes downward to Mind Over Matter.

Thanks man! added this in the pob!
"
Primal21 wrote:
Good looking build, short and sweet. I think I'm doing it as my starter. Is there any benefit to those other arc builds on the front page, over this one?

i think the most builds are going with soul mantle. i really don't like the downsides of soul mantle. messing with the curses isn't worth getting a little bit more damage in my opinion. also you need to respawn 5 totems. it's really cheap and got a free culling strike with the really cheap amulet.
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Primal21 wrote:
Good looking build, short and sweet. I think I'm doing it as my starter. Is there any benefit to those other arc builds on the front page, over this one?

i think the most builds are going with soul mantle. i really don't like the downsides of soul mantle. messing with the curses isn't worth getting a little bit more damage in my opinion. also you need to respawn 5 totems. it's really cheap and got a free culling strike with the really cheap amulet.

and also most builds are aiming for many jewels. for a starting build i don't think jewelslots are that great because getting good jewels is expensive.
Hi there, also looking to try this build for Delve, but I have 2 questions.

1. How well does Arc play with the new Delve mechanic? Was going to look at regular Arc, but friend is concerned that where Darkness makes mobs immune, it will waste a lot of Arc'd (is that a word?) damage. Totems help since I can just keep recasting them towards the edge of the light, but curious if something with more punch would be needed for later levels. Might not have a definitive until later in league.

2. Can we get a list of weapon/shield mods to aim for with priority? Like if we can only afford 2-3 major rolls, which ones should we aim for first?

I'm at work so can't look at PoB yet, but looking forward to trying it out tomorrow!
is the POB link for the latest skill tree?
I am not getting new path of building link 2.
what about loreweave ? shouldnt it be interesting pushing for it ?
Why all the minion nodes?
Last edited by Sutex on Aug 31, 2018, 2:43:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info