3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
zaniix wrote:
"
How I get the 4 totem?

there are a few different ways to get that 4th totem.

1. Shield with +1 totem
2. Soul mantle Chest ( has some negatives you have to deal with, I find it annoying)
3. Multiple totems support gem ( reduces damage by %44 , not great)
4. if you are playing with a bow there is a unique quiver that adds 1 totem.

Hope that helps.
here is the shield I am using, not great, but it was cheap and the 4th totem is a huge boost to damage.

Oh! Thank you!
There is enough way to get it, but everyone has a negative point. So the most viable way is through the shell, thanks again!
Enjoying the build a lot still, very strong with barely any currency spent.

Only annoying part of FP is the Dex requirements if you want your haste/grace/curse/cold pen to get high.
What armor after tabula and before endgame with %crit ? I dont want SM, maybe other uniq ? lore? or rare life/res ?
"
ILYILY wrote:
What armor after tabula and before endgame with %crit ? I dont want SM, maybe other uniq ? lore? or rare life/res ?

% crit is not expensive so just get that after tabula.
Im really liking the build so far and i just want to post what i got so far. If you guys got any tips or changes that could just make life better would be welcomed. :)

"
TBDonkey wrote:
Im really liking the build so far and i just want to post what i got so far. If you guys got any tips or changes that could just make life better would be welcomed. :)

get yourself +1 totem shield. they are like 1-5 chaos!

Loving this build so far, but yeah balancing the dex and str reqs has been a challenge, but I made it to maps without much trouble at all. Four totems makes a huge difference, especially after the double totem placement ascendancy. My gear out below, let me know if anything stands out as needing upgraded.

Jk I got it
Last edited by GreenBean59 on Mar 16, 2019, 12:22:07 AM
killed shaper 6 days into league, death less. here is my gear:
Last edited by DimonOne on Mar 16, 2019, 1:12:04 PM
Any Chance GGG updates Illuminated Devotion to include Totems dmg in the .5% leech? That way it's a little more in line w/ similar totem builds (like chieftain) with single target life regen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info