3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Has anyone played around with adding increased quantity/rarity to this build? I was thinking of putting a Rarity gem in the FP 6L and maybe trying to work in some +quantity gear...
Arc's pastebin tree is incomplete, could it be arranged?
Can you post ur end game's gear ? Thanks :D
"
Gui_Ragnar wrote:
Arc's pastebin tree is incomplete, could it be arranged?

No it isn't, click the drop down on the bottom left where it says '32 points' - he just has multiple trees for different checkpoints.
Hey guys! can anyone help me ?

I really dont know if i should play arc or FP ..... i like both

but when i use FP (with 2 snow jewells) the dps tooltip is like more than 2x of arcs....
but i dont feel this diference when bossing or clearing...

wich one you guys think its a better build for clearing maps and for bossing?
thank you very much!!

Prefer Freezing Pulse. The higher damage/DPS, chill/freeze/shatter is quite nice. The only benefit to Arc imo was the chaining, which got super nerfed.
"
Brikker wrote:
Prefer Freezing Pulse. The higher damage/DPS, chill/freeze/shatter is quite nice. The only benefit to Arc imo was the chaining, which got super nerfed.

FP dmg was buffed at lvl 20 gem too, so its huge better.
Question. If using Arc Totem, do we need the points into cold damage?
Hey guys,

Finally decided i want to try a totem build this league and was wondering if i could swap out arc for spark? Would i need any other major changes to the build or can i literally just straigfht swap the gems and be fine?

Thanks!
Hi Bourgee,

Thank-you for posting the Freezing Pulse build. I'm using it with good success so far. I have some questions about your PoB skill tree on the Freezing Pulse build.

1. Two nodes down from Ancestral Bond, why do you take "Totem Placement Speed and Brand Range" instead of "Totem Attack and Cast Speed, Brand Frequency"? The latter, according to PoB, gives way more damage!

2. According to PoB, the 4 points spent on the two First Snow Cobalt Jewels give very little damage in comparison with other options such as Nimbleness (which would also cost 4 points to obtain from your lvl 70 skill tree). Why include the two First Snow jewels? Is PoB not displaying their damage correctly?
Last edited by CamelotKid on Mar 19, 2019, 2:56:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info