3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Just killed kitava, fight took an age, i feel my dps is so low, even though im always at 6-7k tooltip dps (with arc) the dmg on single target feels like 0

Even yellow mobs feel really like, im going to skip all bosses and yellows with FP build....

Is this normal?

Also, if some1 could take a small peek at my profile, as i just got the -30% res, and i have VERY little currency, what should I go buy with my little currency to upgrade my dps the hardest?

Last question, is more for future, but i see u can get +1 totem in the shaper shield mods, but how does that work? I never got the shaper stuff.
Is that craftable if u find it? Or is it just random + even more random to get a good shield with the mod? I mean i could find 1 with 5 crap stats, is there a way to improve the mods? Or ur always stuck with the mods it goes with it?
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Just killed kitava, fight took an age, i feel my dps is so low, even though im always at 6-7k tooltip dps (with arc) the dmg on single target feels like 0

Even yellow mobs feel really like, im going to skip all bosses and yellows with FP build....

I have fully buffed more dmg at 57lvl than you. Check my eq/link, maybe it could help. Full buffed during fight i have arround 10k dmg per totem.

-------------------------------------

I started FP totem build from your guide. I have question about Essence Worm. Should i put Wrath or hatred (cause in pob is 'maybe') and i am confused.

Or i should use other ring?
Last edited by SushiYoda on Mar 11, 2019, 7:41:05 AM
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:

I have fully buffed more dmg at 57lvl than you. Check my eq/link, maybe it could help. Full buffed during fight i have arround 10k dmg per totem.

I started FP totem build from your guide. I have question about Essence Worm. Should i put Wrath or hatred (cause in pob is 'maybe') and i am confused.

hatred is the best aura atm i will update the pob to that!
Last edited by Bourgee on Mar 11, 2019, 9:37:21 AM
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:

hatred is the best aura atm i will update the pob to that!

Nice. Ty for info ;)
Can i ask why you dont use the soul mantle chest, the diamond flask of warding is enough to clean curses i think.
What re u using in Pantheon?
I just wanted to say thanks for the build, I used it in 3.5 and had a blast.

in 3.6 I started out the same, but I was inspired by the adaption of the build to FP and wanted to try something new and oddly enough I landed on what was originally just for laughs. Wave of Conviction totems

I do not know if the DPS is going to be awesome or not but right now at lvl73 with crap self found gear I started mapping with no issues. To be fair I am only at Tier 2, but it is fun.

"
zaniix wrote:

in 3.6 I started out the same, but I was inspired by the adaption of the build to FP and wanted to try something new and oddly enough I landed on what was originally just for laughs. Wave of Conviction totems

I do not know if the DPS is going to be awesome or not but right now at lvl73 with crap self found gear I started mapping with no issues. To be fair I am only at Tier 2, but it is fun.

i heared divine ire totem is funny too with all the new channeling passiv points and sup gems
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
zaniix wrote:

i heared divine ire totem is funny too with all the new channeling passiv points and sup gems

I actually tried Divine Ire as well when I was first able to use it. It was kind of weird, it does a smaller amount of damage at first kind of like how Arc works only in a smaller area and then it spools up to fire a large beam that clears most things it hits. It just felt a bit slow, though to be fair I tried it for a very short time with low level gems. I need to try it again sometime, it might be good for bosses.

"
DesDeCero wrote:
What re u using in Pantheon?

i like brine king and yugul but it always depends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info