[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

Excuse-me, its too many information, where the wolves come from ?
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
Excuse-me, its too many information, where the wolves come from ?

From the new nodes, Minion attack speed now applies to the character. Does this include bonuses from equipment?

Also the new mods from fossils might make some rares AMAZING for this build.
"
Boshean wrote:
From the new nodes, Minion attack speed now applies to the character. Does this include bonuses from equipment?

Also the new mods from fossils might make some rares AMAZING for this build.

According to PoB it does. For example The Scourge in my PoB has 13% increased Atack Speed and 13% increased Minion Atack Speed making it a 26% Atack Speed boost for us.
Yep, there sure seems a loot if useful things for us. Both unique and rare.
Last edited by BeJust on Aug 30, 2018, 4:27:43 PM
What do you think the chances of this being able to complete super end game content is, ie: elder uber?

And do you think this could farm uber lab without dying relatively early into the league?
That's hard to say before the new gems get added to PoB.
"
wonderwiff wrote:
What do you think the chances of this being able to complete super end game content is, ie: elder uber?

And do you think this could farm uber lab without dying relatively early into the league?

It is hard to say at this stage about endgame, but with proper gear should be possible. The real question would be survivability as the damage appears to be there. But remember, the gems are not in PoB yet.
Talking lab - it should be doable, but not as easy as a sunder JUGG for example. This build, although has a lot of regen a bunch of it is on hit (relic) and the damage mitigation, is not that good.
IMO this seems like it will be a lot of micromanaging. it looks like a strong build tho! as for a super endgame boss killing version, I think ill be running more like this https://pastebin.com/AkQ20XE4
"
kalanikila wrote:
IMO this seems like it will be a lot of micromanaging. it looks like a strong build tho! as for a super endgame boss killing version, I think ill be running more like this https://pastebin.com/AkQ20XE4

If you want to stack strength you can give Baron a try. Will make and your zombies look like a tank battalion.
Do you think scourge is still worth it even though we take the spiritual aid node? Or is it the other stats that make it so good
Last edited by wonderwiff on Aug 30, 2018, 8:42:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info