[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

Im using consecrated path as most of my movement skill, and leap slam as movement when no enemies are around. Consecrated Path is loads of fun, you should try it out!

also i find that linking convocation to cwdt is really nice, and with the blinking around from consecrated path its kind of like a zombie bomb going off.
"
Gondalen wrote:
how about bloodrage for leech ?

read above
hmm just got to maps and the builds is so-so. i still carry weapon like from many acts ago
Spoiler

and i cant really find anything better atm :/ with 5L it does not feel that great on t1 maps. not bad but not great. looking like u guys playing without proper links and on 4L and yet dont complain ... dont understand
something i have noticed with smite is that it never misses. do you really need resolute technique with this build ? i added a super dex node while leveling to incorp phase run because I feel its superior to leap
the build feels clunky because the mobs die to smite and the minions just feel like cheerleaders that dont do anything until you need help on a boss?

the lack of sustain is already becoming an issue at level 66

lastly i still dont understand why Mathil doesnt take phys damage on his dps weapon and just goes for IAS + WEP ELE?

I'm trying montregul with zombies but it seems like mapping with this build is so weird. I thınk ıt has ıts lımıts and that lımıt ıs not and game.
"
modestjord wrote:
the build feels clunky because the mobs die to smite and the minions just feel like cheerleaders that dont do anything until you need help on a boss?

the lack of sustain is already becoming an issue at level 66

lastly i still dont understand why Mathil doesnt take phys damage on his dps weapon and just goes for IAS + WEP ELE?

100% conversion to lightning means phys damage= lightning damage, with flat ele damage coming out ahead. the IAS is to make the local weapon attack speed high. it's 1.86 which would feel pretty great.

I'm using

Link Consecrated Path to cast on melee kill, Convocation.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 2, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
The Spectres paragraph says you have to switch back to the low level Desecrate gem after casting Desecrate in an high level area.

Why do i have to switch back?

This is what I'm using right now

also that as off hand
Last edited by MajorJosh on Sep 2, 2018, 1:18:25 PM

that and consecrated path is the real combo, melting everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info