Mirkulas BV Chieftain 3.4 Build (1.Chieftain SSF Flashback)

my question about Arakaali. Should Blood rage be linked to Imm Call to get benefit from panteon or it can be separate?
Last edited by EpeTuk_15 on Sep 18, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
"
EpeTuk_15 wrote:
my question about Arakaali. Should Blood rage be linked to Imm Call to get benefit from panteon or it can be seperate?

It can be seperate. I was just lazy and often forgot to cast.
Now that it is instant its even better to self cast. But dont forget to cast. It gives you so much damage, movement and surv.

"
Freya98 wrote:
"
mirkula wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:
is the watchers eye with clarity has % of damage taken is gained as mana over 4 sec also viable?
or is the % chance to gain back mana after using a skill clarity watchers eye version far more superior?

Both are solid choices. I would prefer the first version thou. You could also try to fit in a vitaltiy and get the life recovery eye.

by first version u mean damage taken is gained as mana?

Yes. the second version is better for non MoM build
What you guys thinking about using concentrating path+fortify+curse on hit+ warlords mark as movenig skill?
"
sansanic99966 wrote:
What you guys thinking about using concentrating path+fortify+curse on hit+ warlords mark as movenig skill?

I did not try consecrated path yet, but am very interessted in your experiences with it.
Hi, i'm following your guide and i have 80 lvl, but i notice a difference betwen PoB and forum guide (gems), witch one schould i keep up?
"
Nikonzx wrote:
Hi, i'm following your guide and i have 80 lvl, but i notice a difference betwen PoB and forum guide (gems), witch one schould i keep up?

It depends on the gear you find. The lvl gear was different to my shaper end game gear. If you got a lot of added phys as lightning on your gear then fire pen is better then added fire. Also i replaced conc effect for combustion on bosses.
Hi, Thanks for the build. This is the only BV build I have enjoyed so far.

I'm trying to use it for my first Uber Elder kill but have some questions on what to upgrade.

I'm playing on Xbox standard so cant show current gear and also it's very hard to find gear.

For 5 ex I can buy Watcher's Eye but what one is best for the build?
-Physical as extra Fire damage with Anger
-Increased fire damage Anger
-Damage Penetrates with Anger

Not much choice but other then single Anger (very few double anger exist on Xbox) what's a good secondary mod if I can find it?

Also, I have the ability to buy The Formless Inferno with BV duration or Spell damage enchant (both for sale). Is this helmet good for this build? I'd like to be as tanky as possible for Uber Elder.

I'm thinking of buying the increased duration one and saving the points on secondary increased duration nodes in skill tree.

Is it worth it to take increased life leech on tree like lust for carnage? Would total 40% more life leech per second.

Lastly, I have a belt with high life (120) and 20% reduced damage from crit. For Uber ELder would that be better or one with lower life (60) and 20% more increased life recovery rate?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by Valkoon on Oct 23, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
"
Valkoon wrote:

For 5 ex I can buy Watcher's Eye but what one is best for the build?
-Physical as extra Fire damage with Anger
-Increased fire damage Anger
-Damage Penetrates with Anger

Not much choice but other then single Anger (very few double anger exist on Xbox) what's a good secondary mod if I can find it?

i think penetration ones are best, but it depends on how much penetration you already got and how much extra phys. downside of anger is, you cant run MoM version.

Best are the vitality ones but they are very exp.

"
Valkoon wrote:

Also, I have the ability to buy The Formless Inferno with BV duration or Spell damage enchant (both for sale). Is this helmet good for this build? I'd like to be as tanky as possible for Uber Elder.

Build doesnt have a lot of armour. And against uber elder armour is not that good because it doesnt help against all the phys degen. Better get high life and resist helmet or starkonjas with bv enchant.

"
Valkoon wrote:

I'm thinking of buying the increased duration one and saving the points on secondary increased duration nodes in skill tree.

inc duration is best, but i also took the mana flask node that gave me along with the belt node extra usage of my flasks wich is pretty helpful esp. together with the life flask cluster nearby. Helped me a lot wiht flask management in boss fight.

"
Valkoon wrote:

Is it worth it to take increased life leech on tree like lust for carnage? Would total 40% more life leech per second.

Regen helps more in the uber elder fight, and you probl. already be capped on 20% life leech with the dmg anyways.

"
Valkoon wrote:

Lastly, I have a belt with high life (120) and 20% reduced damage from crit. For Uber ELder would that be better or one with lower life (60) and 20% more increased life recovery rate?

Both are very good choices. I would hower go with the more recovery. But it also depends on your total life. The first one helps you a lot against getting one shotted by a crit.

Thanks for the help and fun build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info