[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

"
FuriousFungus wrote:

I noticed a small error though.
You use Herald of agony 2 times. Should be Herald of Purity in the helmet right?

Thanks 4 the build!

Never mind. :p
Last edited by FuriousFungus on Aug 30, 2018, 2:16:05 PM
A leveling section will be awesome :P
If we eliminate the pet, what is the range like for viper strike? As it will just be a melee attack (i.e no range?)

Will this essentially be a close range, single target killer rather than a mapper?
Last edited by Nevzat on Aug 30, 2018, 3:44:40 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
If we eliminate the pet, what is the range like for viper strike? As it will just be a melee attack (i.e no range?)

Will this essentially be a close range, single target killer rather than a mapper?

Currently it has 13 range in this build, the new one will be 16 range at level 21 and 15 at level 14. With Daressos it can go up to 18 range and Warlord's Reach can push it to 19.

The Viper Strike alone playstyle will be jumping into packs, blasting them for a very short amount of time and leaving some them off to die. It can be that Heralds can do all the work themselves as well. Bosses will be mostly facetanking and sometimes juking big spells and throwing Vaal Lightning Traps / Totem / Whatever.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I might be dense here but why so many vaal skills? Isn't it usually bad to run more than one?
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:
I might be dense here but why so many vaal skills? Isn't it usually bad to run more than one?

And what would be the reason for it :U ?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey mate, you might remember me from playing your Reave build :). I have a question. How would you start pathing on your passive tree? Can you include that in your leveling guide?

Thank you :)!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:

I was under the impression that usually you stick to one because they share charges or whatever it's called. Wouldn't you normally choose just one so you could spam that as often as possible?
"
Edeka wrote:
Hey mate, you might remember me from playing your Reave build :). I have a question. How would you start pathing on your passive tree? Can you include that in your leveling guide?

Thank you :)!

Yeah I remember you, I will add levels once the official website skill tree is updated (:

"
Esquilaxxx wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:

I was under the impression that usually you stick to one because they share charges or whatever it's called. Wouldn't you normally choose just one so you could spam that as often as possible?

That is true but since we don't spam any Vaal skills during general map clear, it's completely fine to have multiple of them since they all last 2.25x longer than normally and can be popped before engaging the boss. As an example Vaal Haste lasts 9 seconds which is more than enough to kill a boss.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 30, 2018, 4:22:56 PM
Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info