[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

"
Skräcken wrote:
Yea, this is awesome and all but not really realistic with all them rings and stygian... not really a 40c n´build... but still gonna play it :)) Love your guides, no hate here

Wouldn't sweat about it at all! The rings are T3/4 suffixes and boots have a suffix open and helmet + amulet can be swapped for rares with resist + 3 jewels as well.

No hate taken (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
this is probably comparable to a molten strike assassin, but i'd much rather try viper strike, it just sounds cool, since we will have a buddy scorpion doing his own little viper strike things lol
What will you use instead Breath of the council before you get your hands on it ?
Great Job, i'll try this build as my league starter
"
Zevisto wrote:
What will you use instead Breath of the council before you get your hands on it ?

A shield since there are only a few dual wield nodes that are taken as last ones.

Possible contenders at the moment are

- Leper's Alms ( needs Elder Guardians)
- Lycosidae( expensive)
- Ahn's Heritage
- Great Old One's Hide
- Lioneye's Remorse ( used to be expensive early league but since spell block got nerfed, might not)
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
How will the gameplay be? tanky, or dodging non stop etc? pet will do the bulk of the damage or what?
Hey man really looking forward to trying out this build tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know that in your skill gem section you have it listed in your helmet that you have Herald of Agony in the 4 link when I think you meant Herald of Purity. Anyway keep up the great work with the builds!
Running this as my league starter. I really adore your guides - keep up the good work !
"
Nevzat wrote:
How will the gameplay be? tanky, or dodging non stop etc? pet will do the bulk of the damage or what?

You'll be drowning in pussy but still be able to facetank it. Honestly I don't know fully yet about Heralds, have to wait and see!

"
zapperhawk wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that in your skill gem section you have it listed in your helmet that you have Herald of Agony in the 4 link when I think you meant Herald of Purity.

Thanks for pointing out!

Enjoy (:

"
Vecors wrote:
Running this as my league starter. I really adore your guides - keep up the good work !

Same here :P Enjoy!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

HELMET

Ancestral Protector - Herald of Agony - Withering Touch - Poison

We get 5 friends from this! Ancestral Protector is mainly to get 20% MORE attack speed, which is A LOT! Herald of Agony is to have more friends, more damage for us and fun poison stacks!

GLOVES

Herald of Agony - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Vicious Projectiles - Minion Damage + Vile Toxins from Gloves

This is our cool friend who helps us with clearing and killing + gives us MORE poison damage! Keeping high stacks shouldn't be hard.

Hey, nice build. I hope it's as good as you say.
I was NOT going melee this league... Damn you.

I noticed a small error though.
You use Herald of agony 2 times. Should be Herald of Purity in the helmet right?

Thanks 4 the build!
Last edited by FuriousFungus on Aug 30, 2018, 2:13:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info