[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Can I get a link for the skill tree in poe planner or something?

I can't load POB on my computer at work.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Herald of Purity is going to be 95% MORE multiplier for Agony. L0L This gon be good.

Ehh I'm pretty sure this is a local mod just like Herald of Ash's more burning damage.

Also the DPS in POB seems misleading. Even when you put in very low stacks of poisons, it calculates the total damage of all poisons inflicted in 1 second over their entire duration (like 15seconds+) and blends it in total dps. I get 2m dps with 1 poison stack and 2.1m with 50, it clearly doesn't make sense.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Herald of Purity is going to be 95% MORE multiplier for Agony. L0L This gon be good.

Ehh I'm pretty sure this is a local mod just like Herald of Ash's more burning damage.

Also the DPS in POB seems misleading. Even when you put in very low stacks of poisons, it calculates the total damage of all poisons inflicted in 1 second over their entire duration (like 15seconds+) and blends it in total dps. I get 2m dps with 1 poison stack and 2.1m with 50, it clearly doesn't make sense.

Seems like you're correct in both cases, damn I got a genius in my thread!

I did just in case test this build with only 6L Viper strike with Melee Splash on an 5x worse tree & Scion since I had no other character available and it works well! That was without the new buffs of 50% increased AOE coming in and +3 range.

I've somewhat finished the PoB now, everything seems very good! Got no Protector + Agony + Purity ( 4 friends) stacks calculated in.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 30, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
This build looks pretty interesting to me especially since I never tried out Viper Strike at all :D

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
I did just in case test this build with only 6L Viper strike with Melee Splash on an 5x worse tree & Scion since I had no other character available and it works well! That was without the new buffs of 50% increased AOE coming in and +3 range.

Could we maybe get a short video to see how clearspeed is like prepatch?
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
This build looks pretty interesting to me especially since I never tried out Viper Strike at all :D

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Could we maybe get a short video to see how clearspeed is like prepatch?

Whew I got 4 builds to update + 1 to make + work and big Pikes catch the next 24h : > Only thing that I can give you right now is this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr3Stgb560
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Looks promising, gonna use this as my league starter. The heralds should add a lot to clear speed and, consequently, to survivability.

HYPE. :D
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Only thing that I can give you right now is this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr3Stgb560

Awesome gameplay mate! :P
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Only thing that I can give you right now is this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr3Stgb560

Awesome gameplay mate! :P

I hope this build will work like on the gameplay after patch, can't wait to try it myself, looks OP on the video.
"
Zevisto wrote:
I hope this build will work like on the gameplay after patch, can't wait to try it myself, looks OP on the video.

Judging from that video, it's twinned Uber Elder viable.
Yea, this is awesome and all but not really realistic with all them rings and stygian... not really a 40c n´build... but still gonna play it :)) Love your guides, no hate here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info