[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Why are you Using Master Alchemist instead of Nature's Adrenaline?
Watching this thread
"
MistrPow wrote:
Why are you Using Master Alchemist instead of Nature's Adrenaline?


Ailments are bad for your health!
Herald of Purity is going to be 95% MORE multiplier for Agony. L0L This gon be good.
Ey, sitting at 5M DPS again, looking super good! Updated PoB.
Thinking about starting with this build since it looks promising. Can you please give some advices how to level that thing?
If I make this build for league start I will probably level with blade vortex or caustic arrow.
The clear of the crawler does not look promising, unless you link it with stuff liek GMP and such.. at which state it´s "ok".

You would prob have to use ancestral call/Splash for clear
Looks nice!
How about new Withering Touch?
This build has very high attack rate, so Wither stack easily.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
The clear of the crawler does not look promising, unless you link it with stuff liek GMP and such.. at which state it´s "ok".

You would prob have to use ancestral call/Splash for clear


Yeah, will use GMP either way + Purity gives minion speed AND damage (:

"
TheGreatGonz0 wrote:
Thinking about starting with this build since it looks promising. Can you please give some advices how to level that thing?


I some why believe that this skill setup is already good enough for leveling, but might prepare an alternative just in case as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info