Delve Challenge Rewards

The pet looks nice, don't care for the rest. I know its all personal taste but I really would like a league with a full set of inspiring rewards to keep at it and drive me to complete challenges.

Delve looks like its gonna be fun though.
Tencent is doing a good job here. :)

In the last 2 years this is probably the best MTX-set of rewards I ever seen. Looks amazing!

I loved the pet, very good back attach and incredible portal.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 27, 2018, 2:00:13 PM
Meh not the biggest fan of these rewards but I still see myself getting 36/40 like I always do. Its always one of many goals that I set for myself each league.
The portal looks great. Much better than the flying orange from incursion.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
always nice these rewards but i barely reach to lvl 10 lol :<:
Nice !
Azurite Back Attachment will fit great with next frost beam ^^
^^'
Frost beam...
common plz...
"
Nephitis wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
meh, these rewards dont boost motivation to play

How about... listen here, how about... i know it's gonna sound crazy but listen, how about... we play the game to enjoy the time spent playing it?

For real though, even if the rewards were INSANE, like a dragon mount with a huge ballsack, would you be miserable the whole time it takes you to get trough the 36 challenges?

You missed the point.. entirely. It doesnt matter how much interested in a league itself someone is, i mean that rewards dont add much in addition (because they are kinda ... meh). IF i play this league its not because of those rewards.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Aug 27, 2018, 2:44:20 PM
My external HD with my "Canary" pictures and vídeos just "die" today, a signal ???
Bad feelings :(.
ps: dear god just no broke my pc again when i get my canary pet ... plex.

ps: Diablo hates canary and happy things ... (no forget dat)
Last edited by criptos09 on Aug 27, 2018, 3:15:32 PM
That little Canary Pet and those crystal like looking Wings, I actually like.
The Portal however is not what I actually expected, really. I was kinda expecting something a la Dread-Forge like Portal.

This Portal doesn´t really look like a "Portal", but it´s still a Portal?!

It is the Portal you didn´t expected to be called a Portal, you know.
The pet and portal are really cool.
The wings are really cheesy, the character looks more like a Power Rangers villain than a dark adventurer...

PLS, GGG, more sober serious MTX, like the Breach back attachment, and less shiny-christmastree-cheesy-Blizzard-like stuff, thank you.
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Aug 28, 2018, 2:56:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info