Delve Challenge Rewards

"
Niiyos wrote:
I just imagined someone saying; - what i really want for another league is ANOTHER portal skin to my enless skins i don't use collection. *sarcasm

Honestly I don't really think they care. That is why they offer you the pet at 12 challenges,from the stats we know that at least some portion of the playerbase bothers going for those, but fewer than 2% go for the 36 so those they don't really care about.

That is why you see in almost every league the same thing, as in some wings and a portal, that is it. We had some exceptions like harbinger where you got something beside a portal skin for the 36'th challenge. Otherwise no one really needs or want them. Those that actually bother going for the challenges don't really want them, and those that could need them, never go above 12-15 challenges.

The only thing they are going to achieve with this is to lower even that 2%, as people when they will see "another portal skin, EXACTLY what I did not need, or want" will simply abandon doing them.

I mean unless you can customize your portal skins individually for each portal, what are you going to do with that many portal skins?
Good point!

I already mentioned how to fix the problem, but I understand that it's development attitude problem & nothing will change.However, I offer easy "fix" too..

Easy "fix" to this mess: replace "rewards" with mistery boxes

[easy to implement & atleast there is a "chance" to get something you like] Hence, we keep getting "free" box deals already; there shouldn't be a problem to implement.

what garbage... give players something different for a while... using imagination and creativity is that hard?

how about:
a) stash tabs at 12
b) different skins including skill skins at 24
c) forum portraits at 36
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
Niiyos wrote:
I just imagined someone saying; - what i really want for another league is ANOTHER portal skin to my enless skins i don't use collection. *sarcasm

Honestly I don't really think they care. That is why they offer you the pet at 12 challenges,from the stats we know that at least some portion of the playerbase bothers going for those, but fewer than 2% go for the 36 so those they don't really care about.

That is why you see in almost every league the same thing, as in some wings and a portal, that is it. We had some exceptions like harbinger where you got something beside a portal skin for the 36'th challenge. Otherwise no one really needs or want them. Those that actually bother going for the challenges don't really want them, and those that could need them, never go above 12-15 challenges.

The only thing they are going to achieve with this is to lower even that 2%, as people when they will see "another portal skin, EXACTLY what I did not need, or want" will simply abandon doing them.

I mean unless you can customize your portal skins individually for each portal, what are you going to do with that many portal skins?

I really, really, really liked Breach Portal Effect and that is why i have it and so far didnt saw anything that might be worth the effort.
Beautifull, gonna tryhard on this league !
"
Niiyos wrote:
Good point!

I already mentioned how to fix the problem, but I understand that it's development attitude problem & nothing will change.However, I offer easy "fix" too..

Easy "fix" to this mess: replace "rewards" with mistery boxes

[easy to implement & atleast there is a "chance" to get something you like] Hence, we keep getting "free" box deals already; there shouldn't be a problem to implement.

an easy fix is to get rid of the same "i'm not going to do any of this bullsh*t" challenges to earn rewards.

I'm not killing Atziri 100 times
I'm not killing 50+ guardians
I'm not killing 50 Pale Court bosses
I'm not running uber lab 100 times
I'm not killing the Vaal Temple trio in different orders
I'm not running 500 elder / 500 shaper influenced maps

I'm sure I could go on but those are just some of the copy/paste busy-work "challenges" GGG tacks on every league. If they're not going to put effort into league milestones why should I?
randomly got a delve box opened it. yes its the portal effect. but its just so god damn ugly and straining to look at. rip my luck any other league would have been awesome but that is one ugly ass plasma ball
Still no list?
Can we please FINALLY get a list??
Waiting for at least a week for the list of challenges now, to read in a hot minute.
These wings look awesome!
Just got my wings! Best league ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info