Delve Challenge Rewards

OK, that back attachment is just stupid. But I'm sure someone with no sense of style will wear it with some pink armor and some wild neon green weapon effect.

And with the "balancing" nerfs, wtf, this game is dead to me now. They have nerfed my time for the last time.

Bye.
"
Smear wrote:
OK, that back attachment is just stupid. But I'm sure someone with no sense of style will wear it with some pink armor and some wild neon green weapon effect.

And with the "balancing" nerfs, wtf, this game is dead to me now. They have nerfed my time for the last time.

Bye.

Haters gonna hate. Bye.
Challenge#40, complete the infinite mine. Lawl
Portal 10/10
But the rest is ugly as fuck!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
Boon_Is_Here wrote:
Those wings look sick!!!!

You are quite easy to satisfy.
I think they are cheap.
I have to say that: this looks exactly like every other league ever. Didn't you get "green light" to UP the production value?

Why not to make more rewards within existing challanges & introduce the whole set instead; and how many times do you think I change my "portal or pet skin" that I get every single league.

Not a single "piece" of these "rewards" i'll ever use. total junk if u ask me.

I just imagined someone saying; - what i really want for another league is ANOTHER portal skin to my enless skins i don't use collection. *sarcasm
wow,i like this pet
Very nice.
<*)))><
pet and portal is great but back attachment is... I don't want to tell about it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info